Power Struggles

Best answers
This is my frist post so ill start off by saying Hello to everyone...

with that outta the way....

Had a pretty nice little power struggle today at about 2.5mil as goku..i won and ended up diein anyway when i respawned my power level almost doubled i was up to 4.5mil needless to say i was pretty surprised...to get to the point what is the scale you ki raises during a power struggle... is it like + so much per second or what..anyone care to clarify?

blue skys,
Dan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u kill someone with a powerfull move, when u kill someone with ki beams or something, u dont, so in a power struggle, so much ki is put into it, you get ALOT of power from it ^_^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not sure exaclty how it works just it does have somehting to do with how long and how much ki is put into the beam. One time my friend and i did a ps for 15 minutes and I won and my pl went up to 15million from 4million.

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
if u kill someone with a powerfull move, when u kill someone with ki beams or something, u dont, so in a power struggle, so much ki is put into it, you get ALOT of power from it ^_^
wow thanks for the tip :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

is it just me or what...i kinda dont get what the hell you just said

Best answers
When your in a powerstruggle, for a long time, you get more powerlevel, and shorter the less powerlevel you get,, it would be cool to have a strong Goku er Vegeta and have 2 other people..Buu er Krillin again that 1 person then see how much you get...( I made a new sig, ehhe....)

Best answers
wot is a power struggle is it wen 2 beams are shot at 1nce or sme 1 beams and u block if its the two beams how do u win

the coolest of all smileys O_O O_O O_O O_O

Best answers
its where 2 beams u chose hit with ur enemy and u basicly
the more ki (as much as ur PL can handle) u put in the more powerful ur beam is or somethin.
2 win depends on the situation really doesn't it?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really should play ESF a little more but here goes you keep your Block button pushed.If you are losing you could try to activate your turbo,it increases your pl.If you are still losing you could transform if your cf bar is full.Well i suppose that's it.

Best answers
*psssst* hold left click while in a power struggle or block struggle and use turbo if you're really gettin whooped.

Best answers
haha Cold Steel maybe you should play esf a little more!

Just holding block wont do very much try holding down left click like SS said, you'll find it a lot easier this way :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
whats left click do?
Then you fight back
by pushing power in the struggle to win the struggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom