Small problem with the spirit bomb

Best answers
There is a small problem with the Spirit Bomb. If you fly very high, prepare a spirit bomb, then press f so you fall to the ground, the spirit bomb remains there! This isn't a large problem, but people do get annoyed when they go to check out my bomb thats hovering hundreds of feet above of me, and immediately die.

Best answers
Spirit bomb isnt supposed to move.....if you remember in the frieza saga goku had his spirit bomb in outer space.

Best answers
what i dont get about that in DBZ is before that SB he did the hand above his head thing and then it was in his hand and then in that one its way the **** up there and he just thows it liek that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, in the saiyan saga (and a few of the movies I think) goku keeps the spirit bomb inside his hand. But other times it's up in the air. Feh, who cares.

It's not a problem at all. In fact it's kinda cool...There was this map for Alpha, that was like cell's arena. It was big and wide open, with only a few cliffs. There were even destructible tanks sitting to the side. And above the arena were clouds that you could use as cover; u could hide in them and stuff, it was a great map. Well ne way, what I did sometimes was I would make a spirit bomb at the very top, above the clouds, and drop all the way down to the arena. So then when some dude started charging a kamehameha or something at me, he'd suddenly see me wave my arms down, and nothing would happen for like 2 seconds. Then suddenly WHAM comes the spirit bomb out of the clouds and blows him up. Fun stuff :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Was Swiss_Cheese’s DBZ_Cell & DBZ_CellGames For The Mod BOTM

Best answers
Personally the only problem i can see with the spirit bomb is that the particals that float up when your charging it could be a little more prominant, more and more densly packed. doesnt really matter though its a tiny thing

My two cents

Best answers
indeed, the hidden surprise potential in the spirit bomb should stay. Its a player's own problem if he can't see it in time ;)

nice Escaflowne sig btw

Best answers
I charge my spirit bomb up in the air, let myself fall, hit a mountain and slide across the level so nobody can find me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom