New Patch?

Best answers
I've heard a lot about a beta 1.1 but i'm not sure if its true. If it is when will it be released?

Beta=Beutiful:yes:

Best answers
WHEN ITS DONE!!!

hahahahaha

i beat the mods to it

1.1, is really just to fix the problems which people haver found in the beta, there nuttin really new it it i believe, just bug fixxes

but plz dont ask about releases, god where had a year of it for the beta, plz dont tell me its started for the next release

qqr Pommy

Q
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
WHEN ITS DONE!!!

hahahahaha

i beat the mods to it

1.1, is really just to fix the problems which people haver found in the beta, there nuttin really new it it i believe, just bug fixxes

but plz dont ask about releases, god where had a year of it for the beta, plz dont tell me its started for the next release
heh nice. I like it when ppl do that. Too bad I got banned which really sucks. Hi.

awwwwwww plz unban me

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by qqr Pommy
heh nice. I like it when ppl do that. Too bad I got banned which really sucks. Hi.

awwwwwww plz unban me

STOP BAN EVADING!! YOU WILL NOT BE LET BACK IN BY DOING THIS. you should have jsut waited the 2 weeks.

Best answers
Originally posted by qqr Pommy

awwwwwww plz unban me
....wtf? you ASKED for it.....

what was it you called the mods? power tripping little kids or something? didn't you call them all *******s?

so what if your little butt buddy got banned.....NObody cares.....

you asked for it......and hsu is right....keep on ban evading or whatever and making new names will not get them to unban you....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see where this is going

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom