Powerlevel too high

Best answers
I was owning all u little n00bs last night :fight: and I got my PL to something like 800 000 000. I went SSJ iwth Trunks and suddenly my PL wus at something like 130 000 000. Dunno if it actually went down or it is a display bug, either way needs to be fixed.

Anyway so I continued playing on owning u all, and I once again look down at my PL, and suddenly its not there. I also relized that the red in my health bar was sticking way out of the barrier, and basically I wus invincible.

So there seems to be some major problems when someone has a PL over 1 000 000 000. (BTW I kept playing on and owned everyone with my PL prolly over a trillion with just generic ki blasts).

Best answers
yes....thats what happens when you get a high pl....:rolleyes:

people have already said this a thousand times......

Best answers
Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I was owning all u little n00bs last night
LMFAO :talk:
probably getting smacked around the server... Mr. 1 post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont relate posts to skills :rolleyes:

although the cockiness is really annoying. even if they fix that.... you have to be some crazy, lifeless ******* to play to super high PLs. I mean whats the point?

Best answers
You really play to much. I only get to like 4 million untill the server disconnects, the blue screen appears, or I get a connection problem. I usually get to 10 million playing to my hearts conent.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i usually just come in, kill all the people there about 20 times each and roll on out.

the only thing you really need to practice now is blocking skills.

Best answers
I usually play a game which lasts half an hour and then a mapcycle changes map.... i usually get perfect transformation and get like 124 kills with a near 78 deaths... thats satifying enoof for me u either played 2 looooong or exploited that so called bug?

Best answers
I had that happen to me, but in a more extreme way.... I got my pl to be 2 billion(of course it just show the milions) and then everything went haywire..... I became invulnerable, the numbers on my health and pl bars dissappeared, and my attacks did not work at all. After I would charge an attack it would dissappear immediatley when I fired it.

Best answers
Sorry for cockiness but when I posted this I had electric shocks running through my body every 2 seconds (long, long story).

Neway I had setup this server from my other computer so it wus running for 24+ hrs, no melee either.

Best answers
over 1,000,000,000 goes back to 1, but since you had such a high pl instead of going back to 1 it went through 1 and all the way up to 100,000 or whatever it was, so your pl is 1,000,000,000 +100,000

Best answers
No fun to have high PL's, your blasts will just dissapear. My highest reached is 2000 mil.

Best answers
I dunno i lost count, but my ki bar... the numbers dissapeared for a while untill i died.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
No fun to have high PL's, your blasts will just dissapear. My highest reached is 2000 mil.
2000 million? isnt that the same as 2 billion? or did you mean 200 million?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom