A few bugs noticed

Best answers
Hey, I downloaded the beta 1 that's up on Fileplanet a couple days ago and played it with my friends today on LAN. I'd have to say its one of the best DBZ games I've played! (Most of the games I've played though were old SNES or Sega games though, but still)

Anyway, here's a few bugs I've noticed. All of these were in the esf_city map and in team mode.

- As Goku I used the generic beam attack and fired it directly at my opponent, who was trunks, and he blocked it. The shot then got stuck in the sky, but it was just the graphic (I think this one has already been reported though)
- Next, as Trunks while powering up (not transforming) if you stopped and moved right afterwards the graphic of the powering stayed for a second or two
- While ontop of the buildings or underneath and overhang a launched attack, even if targeted to not hit a wall, blows up in your face
- Speaking of that, I noticed that while standing on the ground the generic beam attack will blow up in your face if you're looking at the ground when you start to power it up but then aim straight up shortly after starting to power up the attack (ie: before it reaches the green line). I also got this to happen while I was at the top edge of level but looked up first and then looked down after I started the attack

I hope this helps out somewhat and I apologize if all these bugs have already been reported/fixed.

- The Little Guy

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all those bugs should be fixed by beta 1.1

Best answers
Heh, I'm not sure if it's a map problem or what. Nor do I know if this has been reported or not. ^^;; so Gomen.

I noticed, in the map Battlearena. Some weird beam happenings. Just boxoered graphics, but a little while into the game, a reincarnation of the stuck beams like in DMZ start to occur.

Not perminent or anything, it usually displays one beam then disappears... NO! I'm NOT CRAZY DAMN YOU! @_@ seems to happen a lot in the Dome areas. You'll suddenly see a beam comming out of the wall and it looks a tad strange (Not as strange as Pic's Makakosappo though. ^^;; ). Thought I'd point that out.

Mandetory summary:

Sporatic beams seen in the battlearena map may be a display bug.

Best answers
I've also noticed that when I use Gohan's shield attack sometimes, after it's fired, I get stuck in the position while it's launching, I can't attack, can't use turbo, powerup, teleport, just flying around...I can't get back till I die, so whenever they fix this, I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom