somethin wierd

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last night when i was playin i seemed to be gaining pl faster by dying than by killing people, my PL was around 100 million and id kill several people with higher PL's and i would only gain a minor about of power but if i died i would gain between 2 up to about 7 million PL. Is that suppost to happen?

Best answers
Your power was raised when you died cuz the esf team made it that way so everyone gets a fair fight.

(Example:Lets say your power is at 100,000,000 and someone joins with 600,000 when he dies his power is automaticly raised so he can fight fairly with the other fighters)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The L33T ha4or finally returns!! O, and uhhhhhhh.........resize ure sig!! Its too big!! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i return and yeah i though me sig was a little big

as far as what the other two said no the boost in PL your talking about would be the difference between PL's if i join yes what you said would make sense but i was in the game all the time and my PL was practically the same as their's, what you said would also make sense if they PL gained when dying was a fixed % of the average enemies PL which would be a very flawed way of achieving balance and i do not believe the esf team would implement such a flawed technique i believe they would have made it like i first stated it being a % of the difference in PL's much like PL is gained by damaging your enemies.

Best answers
sometimes, i have joined a server w/ peple with high pls and evry time i even hit somone my pl wnet up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THis is why servers that have been running on a single map for a long time without changin are both a blessing and a curse. Your PL is high and to transform quickly but the others that were there before you can still kick your ass.

Best answers
once i joined a game which had just started and then when i died my pl doubled weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom