ESF server filter in HL

Best answers
I was wondering if anyone knows if I can make HL only retrieve ESF game types when I click "Update" in "Internet Games".

I have a filter of only "show games that are type 'esf'" but this doesn't work anymore. It used to only retrieve ESF games, but now it gets all CS and all game types. It takes about 1 min to get the list (of about 27000 servers) which is ok, but then I have to "Refresh" them ALL which would take forever and I really only want to refresh game types 'esf'.

Anyone got hints?

Best answers
i ad this kind of thing B4. Probaly Bcoz Of Slow Connections.
Basicly wen u load up esf and go into internet games rite? a little thing pops up to download some info on servers filters kind of thing i would guess. if it takes ages to download it it doesn't download at all and therefore just ****ing up the whole thing IMHO but i dont know. that problem only happens wen that thing doesn't get download properly and takes agez so thats all i can say...

Best answers
I used gametiger and installed it program and it used to work good, but sometimes their server is not working and now the GameTiger program wont launch!

When I used to click "Update" (that gets a list of servers from master servers) it used to only get ESF servers. It was working because I would see all the server names as it did it and they would have "ESF" in some of them. The I would have to click "Refresh" to update these ESF servers.

But now when I click "Update" it just gets all HalfLife game types which is really annoying! Anyone know a way around having to "Refresh" about 29000 servers when you only want to update about 50 ESF ones out of the list? Does HL save all the servers in a file somwhere on your HDD that you can edit to only have ESF games in and then "refresh"?

Best answers
hmm this does occur for me aswell from time 2 time although lately its all ben good...
umm instead of launching jst copy the ip, start up esf and say add server and press ctr+v to paste the server.. press ok and then refresh.. hope dis helps

Best answers
its a glitch, it doesnt contact to WON correctly sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom