explosion bug

Best answers
I was playing a game with bots today, I had played it for a while as Vegeta and my powerlevel had reached about 84,000,000 and my beam explosions were really big. I got bored and decided change my character and as you know, when you change characters there a significant decrease in powerlevel, but I noticed that despite the fact I was around the 15 to 20 million area my beam explosions were VERY small, comparable to a powerlevel in the thousands. This happen to anyone else?

Best answers
Maybe your eyes just got used to the massive explosions.. and compared to the massive ones, the ones you were getting then didn't seem that large.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its probibly already been covered but i have an explosion but but its different to your problem. When i get decently power full with several bots when i fire a decently powerfull beam it explodes quickly expands to its proper detonation size then slows and just keeps expanding only the initial explosion does damage what happens afterwards is just an image, but its really annoying when heapsa bots are causing the same thing and the whole level is all explosions everexpanding until they go out of the level

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom