Aol

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
I have just banned most of AOL from these forums.

I have had enough of **** posters and idiots spamming these forums. If you have AOL - well, unfortunatelly the idiots have ruined it for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stickyed cause this is important XD

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HeHeHe what is AOL?Pardon my brains for not knowing it:p

Best answers
Its a isp its really crappy and slow plenty o peeps use it but its really **** `n slow...
im on AOL u gona ban me?

Best answers
It is just the 172.173.*.* IP range.

Best answers
aol is prolly the worst ISP out there it is very slow, and very over crowded, and they started some new thing if u get reported they scramble ur password and make u call them, thank god i got rid of AOL :yes:

Best answers
Comcast High Speed Internet Is Really Slow Also.My Cable Only Works for Like 60% of the day and then it goes slow like 200 kb a sec.Normally its about 1500.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AOL, ugh, most if not all ppl are useing that are idiots, morrons, child lovers, etc etc etc, AOL is also a damn rip off, it costs about 2 times as much as normall isp's and it also sucks alot

:talk: BAN THEM, BAN THEM ALL

Best answers
AOL is pretty bad but I'd have to say the worst ones have to be the free ones they talk about all the time. The thing about those is that they take up 75% of your bandwidth with all kinds of stupid ads and stuff so those are pretty bad. Atleast AOL came up with AIM which is ok.

Best answers
TEPUS put the computer woman from Outlaw Star into the catfight mod see rocks :D :p :) :talk:

errr well whatever....

Best answers
I have never used AOL but everyone seems to hate it.
My mum was gonna get it but then I stole the connection things from the shops and hid them in another shop.
It must really suck for everyone to hate it so much.

Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
I have never used AOL but everyone seems to hate it.
My mum was gonna get it but then I stole the connection things from the shops and hid them in another shop.
It must really suck for everyone to hate it so much.
ROFL

Best answers
The only good thing coming out of AOL is that u don't get disconnected but i guess thats wot also slows it down...
i used 2 b on freeserve but it went down 4 agez so i needed 2 find a backup now ma dad tryed 2 go back 2 freeserve but he could not b bothered to change his MAIL FFS!!!!

Best answers
yeah, i know, aol sucks

but I still use it cause I am not paying for it
My parents are, but until I actually have a steady job, I am gonna use it just to surf forums and such. after i get steady work, i will be moving up to cable.:fight:

most if not all ppl are useing that are idiots, morrons, child lovers, etc etc etc
please dont shun me cuase i openly admit to using aol. I am not an idiot, moron, or a child lover. I am just your average computer tard that is stuck until i can afford something better

Best answers
I remember for one week my internet (cable) was down, my mom suggested aol dial up...

she asked me to install the disk, i said ok.........

i broke the thing in half right after she left, i didnt want to deal with installing it.......

anyway, if u see, aol has ALL of these free hours in stores ALL over the place so they can try to attract new customers

right now they are a bad service and desperatly trying to get back on track, with aim practically the only thing going for them

this sums up everything i was told about aol by about 10 users in my school (see, i have my resources :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom