bug - attacking spectators

Best answers
I'm sure people already know about this because its not hard to figure out. First you select a character then while you are alive switch to spectator mode. If you get nailed by a huge ki blast or happen to be in a kiblob then you will actually die in spectator mode. Then you respawn as if you were actually playing. In a way this actually forms a 3rd team. It happened to me in a team match and it turned out to be 2vs2vs1. If you didn't want this to happen you can easily switch to good or evil team to get rid of it. Its a handy trick if you don't want to be on a team and want to be alone. On the other hand this works well if you want 3 teams.

I know at least SOMEONE knows about this already so I'm not claiming I'm the first to discover this. I just thought I should post it anyway.

Best answers
yes evry one knows, it has been posted on here many times...

Best answers
Yeah its been posted heaps of times if you read around you would surely find more posts about it.
I found out about a week ago but never really cared.

Best answers
similar stuff happens with the bots. i added 2 bots in so see what they could do and stayed in spectator mode, both bots started attacking me in spectator, id move to another area and they would follow and attack. honestly it looked pretty funny but still a bug.

Best answers
that happened to meh once i was playing and winning :laff: then someone goes to spectator and just stays in one place but when dies stays in another spawn point its weirdo_o

Best answers
haha, this is funny. i didnt know about this, but i had a similar incident. i went spectator and i was just typing to people and i was level with the top of a building where a player would stand and i started typing without being in 'say' and when i hit space it went 'shweeeer' and made the jump sound =) [u know u love my jump sound effect spelling] it was hilarious, but now that i know about this ill experiment with it. =)

Best answers
yea, i did that with Final Flash, i guess the spectator was watching around where i detonated the blast and i killed 3 people and the spectator was one of them! LOL It should be fixed in the beta 1.1 patch though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom