Power Struggle????????????

Best answers
Okay you know in on the episodes when they have power struggle the and they have have been at it a while the Blast get bigger, do you think you guys could do that in esf? it would be a cool treat in the update!!!

Best answers
well eh doesn't the explosion get allot bigger after long strugle ?? like sometimes the entire map lol

Best answers
no no no your not reading it right.. i said during the power struggle should the energy blast get bigger in size then have a big explosion, you know let it have a big glow around it saying hey i'm big dont fk with me

Best answers
Psychotic has a point there. It would be alot more interesting.. he doesn't mean he wants power struggles in the game.. but I'm assuming he wants it like in DMZ, the area where the two beams collide grow bigger as players add more ki into their attacks.

Best answers
they already do, not the balls themselfs tough i dont see the point

Best answers
i see what yous mean by they do put in more ki but what i think he means is that in the anime, when say goku and cell are having a power struggle, they pump up their power level, their muscles get biiger and the beams become larger... physically.

Best answers
it would be cool if dust would begin to swirl eround the 2 characters

Best answers
Last night I put like 20mil into a power struggle

I am tellin ya....when that thing went off.....no one was left alive

Best answers
I like it how it is but it would be cool if they made it a bit more like the eps.
I might be wrong but wouldnt it cause a little lag?

Best answers
the effect would add more depth to the game, plus it brings it that much closer to DBZ, i cant wait till we get a Brolli model, and evil kid buu,

Best answers
They have stated that there is not going to be broli. This is DBZ only not GT so no ssj4's or little kiddie vegitas or gokus.

Best answers
yea i think thats a good idea cos whoever comes near you and attacks you should die! when doing powerstruggle and i think if you want all thoughs ssj4 in it MAKE A ESFGT of your own :D

Best answers
Brolli Gt? i could of sworn he was only in the movies? not gt? because gohan was still a young boy? the second movie trunks and goten are still kids before the buu saga? brolli was in DBZ

Best answers
ESF is based on the TV series.

Not the Movies.

Brolli wasn't in the TV series.

Therefore.. no Brolli ;)

Best answers
Good point, stick to the Z series, not as much work but still a great game ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That, and those ugly red monkies make me angry.

Best answers
you FEAR Brolli, lol, it would be nice though, the way he shoots his blast the energy coming from around him is awesomeO_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom