When getting a PL of 400,000,000.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Kamehameha wont go boom :\
Only if I lower its power by releasing it as soon as it passes the
trigger bar. Or unless I throw a Generic Beam :| Whats up with
that!? :shocked:

Best answers
Yes i noticed this aswell.. man i got soo strong that the generic beam wasn't visible...
i think this is bcoz the power of the beam jst covers the whole map or something... i really think the esf team have to work on this bcoz when the other levals of transformation come in, it would be so much easiier 2 achieve dis problem

Scruffie

S
Well, they could set limits to how large the blast radius could be, to something realistic (in an DBZ sense) like a quarter of the map, the generic beam would have to be small of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I think for the next release the Blast Radius should stay the
same as when you first transform, Of course. I already know the
Power blast will be toned down alot in the next version due to
losers who just want to reach a transformation and spam Final Flash
and Kamehameha's :S

Best answers
You can't spam Ka-me-ha-me-ha and Final Flash.

Best answers
I havent reached that power yet.
Can you list some servers that dont change after 50kills?

Best answers
hey i got an idea how bout instead of making the blast radius bigger you make the blast radius more powerful that way when someone throws a kam shot he won't get 4 kills b/c it covers the whole map he will have to aim but if he hits the target or is close it will do more damage...

The higher a persons pl is than the blast will take less life away...

Best answers
yeah i'd rather have the blast get bigger as it's stronger but at anyrate. If you play on your own all the time or against people who have pl's of like 1/4 yours you can expect your attacks to do a humongous amount of damage. I've noticed that when people are about the same strength as you, the blasts tend to not get so out of hand. But when you get these huge pl's and everyone else is pretty low it causes a lot of devestation. So it leads me to believe that blasts are relative to the pl's of everyone on the server.

Best answers
but if your pl was really high and you used generic beam and it is as powerful as a normal kamehameha that would be really annoying cos the person who is doing that can just spawn kill all the time. And once when i played and my pl was really high i did generic beam, couldn't see it but then i went into normal mode and i could see it! like this O_O

Best answers
um what are you talking about? you can easily spam kameaheama at ssj.. thats the easiest way to get more power since it kills anything in sight..... final flash is better but takes too long to charge

Best answers
Yeah I would use vegeta more often but his moves take ages to power up.:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom