burnning attack

Best answers
ok well u all know trunks burnning attack well when me and my friends were playing today and got like a pl of 40 mill well naturle all the other beams of such as vegeta get bigger at that pl but trunks attack isnt that big it didnt have a big exploding radious now i dont know if its suposed to put i think it should because its the only beam he has to control that should be more powerful besides the generic beam :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burning attack is extremely weak in ESF & it shouldn't even be a beam, if you remember when Mirai Trunks faught Neo Frieza it was like the one they have on DMZ

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Cold One
ok well u all know trunks burnning attack well when me and my friends were playing today and got like a pl of 40 mill well naturle all the other beams of such as vegeta get bigger at that pl but trunks attack isnt that big it didnt have a big exploding radious now i dont know if its suposed to put i think it should because its the only beam he has to control that should be more powerful besides the generic beam :\
You can allways blind some one with it =)

Best answers
Funny how even though the move sucks, its what always kills me.
I'll lose all my energy battling off Kame Hame Ha's, mouth Beams, and Death balls and I'm out of energy. Then here comes trunks BOOM! I can't see. BOOM! again, I'm dead.....I hate him....

Best answers
Yea i totally agree but its a pretty sneaky move when ur playen melee!! although i think trunks should have dat move stronger...
and he should have some move's added like rapid fire beams thingi haha ma frend told me bout it soo i have no idea

*EDIT* omg 3 posts by people 3 different people in 1 min!

Best answers
It would be cool if they add his sword as a move.
And the burning attack is good in its own ways if you know how to use it ;)

JeS

Best answers
well, yes it's a cook attack and all but the things is compared to every1 else's attacks it's pretty weak and wont win many ps against a kamehamaha or sbc so i think it could use a lil power boosting in the patches or betas to come

and yes trunks sword will be in this next patch! :D

Best answers
me thinks burning attack is handy first blind them and melee the crap out of them :D

Best answers
i blind em and the get a finish buster thing ready while they are busy trying to run away.

Best answers
Well, technically, in the show, it actually never did kill anything, so it couldn't be too powerful. For such a weak attack, it sure is effective.

Best answers
If used in the rite way it can be a deadly attack...
besides wen u get a high pl and the others aren't as strong u can win power struggles wit it...

Best answers
I think they should switch the last 2 attacks from trunks. Make the burning attack a ball of ki and the finish buster a beam (free the future episode :idea: ). That means also that the beam should normally be unlocked and the burning attack usuable only when trunks is ssj (check the episode he did it when he was ssj). And I do think they should make it abit stronger. It did make alot of dust so It should be big

Best answers
i think its to weak and it should be stronger in next versions or he should get a better one when he goes ssj like vegeta

Best answers
im not saying its too weak or anything here, but look...funimation made the new game budokai, and in this game when ur trunks the finishing buster is a good attack, but it doesnt do near as much damage as the burning attack. i actually was in practice mode where it tells u the damage of each attack and his burning attack was the most powerful. not only that but it was freakin hella huge. now dont giv me crap about budokai not being the show and esf is supposed to be like the show...funimation IS the muthas who made the show and made the game, dont think they would change crap in a game thats totally 100% about the show.

Best answers
Ok to put it simply Burning atack is not ment to be a super deadly atack, its basically like a ranged solar flare. The atack is ment to be used after u smack some one around, then blind them, its basically a support move for melee, if u wana use a atack that kills some one, use generic, ki blob, or Finishingbuster(personaly i think this atack should either do more dmg or charge faster).

Personally i think the best atacks in the game are either ki blast/blob or generic beam. Think of it this way, burning atack is a faster charging less damagin generic beam that blinds, I personaly could not ask for more out of an atack =).

Best answers
trunks burning attack is mostly for melee fighters... u just blind em, then smack em up... it shouldn't do more damage, but at least have a bit more pushing power bc the thing gets swatted away like a generic :p

actually... making it a lil more powerful would make it fun, but maybe its just me :/

Best answers
i think it should hav more power, personally. great, it blinds, that is good. but being so weak it makes trunks more of a melee char than anything. and thats not really a problem its just that melee is in its early stages and everyone crys about it. i still love being trunks, but it should be more powerful. its his main attack, its like making gokus kamehameha really weak but making it paralize or something similar. im gonna make a video of what the burning attack looks like in budokai. its so strong it turns whatever arena ur fighting in into a giant crater. and it isnt a beam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom