Gohan ssj3?!?

Best answers
Well...

Something I picked up off of the fusion saga...
Gohan is training with the Z sword and Goku shows up
Goku says they should go get some lunch and says after lunch he will show him how to go ssj3
And they are shown going somewheres to get lunch
The next scene shows them after lunch
They break the Z sword and Gohan trains and episodes later becomes Mystic

Now....
Goku says he is going to show gohan how to go ssj3
Gohan is strong enough after the Z sword training to be able to go ssj3
They never tell if Gohan breaking the Z sword is directly after lunch or say hours later after possibly going ssj3 once
Gohan goes Mystic before fighting buu and can no longer go different levels of ssj

It is very possible that Gohan could have gone ssj3, broken the sword, gone Mystic, and never had to use ssj3 in a fight

Gohan being able to go ssj3 fits in perfectly with the plot, storyline, and timeline. Gohan has a 50/50 chance that he has once become ssj3, it was just never specified for the viewers.

Isnt that interesting?

Scruffie

S
Indeed...

Some people think that Gohan can go SSj when he is Mystic, but he doesn't because the power could probably be too intense for Earth to handle.

So SSJ 3 would be a... well, universe collapsing thing. Maybe doing it would just be too much of a risk for what it's worth?

But then again, when he was getting beat on by Buu he could at least of gone SSJ 1 without risking too much...

Which rules out the theory that he can even go SSJ at all, if you're thinking logically.

He definetley has the power before he is full Mystik to go SSJ 3.

In one episode he got angry with the Elder Kai and went SSJ, which shocked Goku, the first to go SSJ 3. So I suppose, yeah, he could go SSJ 3.

It would be pretty cool to see it though. SSJ 3 Gohan would look just like Goku, if he was in his Gi.

🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i think that they forgot heh (sorry for my english

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As far as I know, you have to be full saiyan in order to become Super Saiyan 3. Just like Goku said to Goten and Trunks they couldn't, but only when they fused. That's my theory anyway ^^.

Best answers
somebody are telling that gohan are stronger then gohan in Mystic strong then Goku in ssj3 form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok... so who thinks reviving a 5 year old thread is a good idea? o_o

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom