Repeatitive Threads

Best answers
Ok, i'm not doing this to be an arse (well sorta) but whats with these peeps postin new threads that have been started like a month ago?!? Ok so having a new SSJ transformation would be cool... i believe we declared that back when Michael Jackson was black. And i'm sick of the people talking about melee struggles... it would be cool, but how many times do you all need to make a new thread for it!!

What i look for in fourms is strats, and new game types... like capture the flag or something. Oh well

Later...

if u dislike the Pie, then get the hell out.... thank you come again :p

(No offence to any1 I'm just a bit stressed considering i'm doing this from a school computer and my dad took my computer tower... thus I have alot of stress, deal with it)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are completely right so now there's a melee stickie in the suggestions topic.

Best answers
Oh BTW if any clans need members send me an e-mail at [email protected]... i'm to lazy to put the html to link the e-mail adress text. Anyways... if your a clan with a DEDICATED server (As in u pay monthly for it) and you got more then 5 members count me in, oh and for any clans that need a clan site built... i'm up for it <a href ="www.blueasblood.com">www.blueasblood.com</a> thats a site me and a friend made about 4 months ago... only works on higher resolution but my new sites are all still under construction.. I use photoshop7, flash mx, Swish, and soon this sound editing program called Zero. If you want me to make you a site I'll think about it...... (bribes in the form of admin in server accepted :p )

Well i'm out later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ILikePIe
Ok, i'm not doing this to be an arse (well sorta) but whats with these peeps postin new threads that have been started like a month ago?!?
hey peep :D
we also had enough threads from ppl complaining about repeating threads
but you want change anything with this thread
so take it as it is

closed to prevent spam and flam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom