is this suppose to happen?

Best answers
for some reason, i keep on getting connection problems when im playing at the esforces servers and when i type retry in the conscol nobody is in the server anymore. is that suppose to happen?

computer stats

amd xp 2000+
256 ddr pc 2100 ram
1 60gb 120xp ibm hdd
1 12 gb ibm hdd oem
windows xp updated to newest sp1 patch and everything
geforce 4 ti 4200 oc @ 4600 speed with newest nvidia drivers
adelphia cable
1 dvd rom
1 cd rw

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol like if youre cd-rom players affects youre connection
try other servers i will suggest i dont know where you are from, but couldnt it be your connection is ****ed

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, last I checked, that means the server crashed and everybody got booted. However, during the time in which you were not lpaying, it restarted so when you retried, you recconected.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what u said is right KarrdeKNR
but for some reason when i play on lan i dont have that problam....y is that?

Best answers
Is your LAN on an esforces server? If not, that's why, different servers, different hardware, different blahblahblah.

Best answers
i don't think it is my connection because i have a very good cable conection that has a lot of bandwidth, however evertyime i get a connection problem, i type retry in conscol it goes back to the server, and there ae nobody there but a new map. so maibe it's just the server changings the maps... i think esforces should have longer map time, or insteald do like a 50-60 max kill to change map because i use buu and krillin and it takes forever to transform. and everytime i got my buu to transform the map changes :'( and i have to start all over again... changing pplz into donuts, cookies and candies :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the server not u (or the team has a bug)

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
what do u mean ESF server?
The ESF Servers ALL restart/reset a LOT, it gets really annoying... i guess its Oktagone or something... but I play on the ESF servers only and if you get a connection problem, the server is reseting and you have to connect again, most people just leave tho, thats why there is nobody back there when you join again! They need to fix that along with the 20-30 minute MAP ROTATION!!!!!

Best answers
I agree. i need more time to play as evil buu. besides because the map changes so fast. i usually just change ppl into donut and eat them =D oh btw my name is Saiyan | UBuu and i only play on my clan's server or esforces.com's servers hope to see ya there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom