i like ESF but my fourms get closed all the time

Best answers
ok thats 4 fourms ive had closed this week... and i get insulted with a stupid brain fart joke that a 20+ year old struggled to think up... oh well... great game bad fourms what can u do?!?

Like ememin says in the 8 Mile theme song
"I was joknig in the beginning but then the mood all changed"

I WAS JOKING!! GRRRR

BTW Radtiz owns joo all.... and he should be in the game... and yah i like the game.... but plz don't tell me to pay my own billz i pay for 3 cs servers 1 esf server 3 websites and my parents have me payin rent (i'm a bad kid what can u say).... so plz don't lecture me

(btw i'm only 15 not 20+ like the person who closed my last fourm)

****BRUNO****
Also if you have anything to say to me please do it in a PM and not on the forums which wastes bandwidth

Best answers
btw plz don't ban me from fourms... i respect u pay for every post and all... but um... plz let one of my fourms go down without being closed!! the first 2 weren't my fault!!! some guy tried to cut me down... and u all closed it ggggrrr

so anyways dont close this one it'll be ilikepie's emotional distress fourm post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ILikePIe
ok thats 4 fourms ive had closed this week... and i get insulted with a stupid brain fart joke that a 20+ year old struggled to think up... oh well... great game bad fourms what can u do?!?

Like ememin says in the 8 Mile theme song
"I was joknig in the beginning but then the mood all changed"

I WAS JOKING!! GRRRR

BTW Radtiz owns joo all.... and he should be in the game... and yah i like the game.... but plz don't tell me to pay my own billz i pay for 3 cs servers 1 esf server 3 websites and my parents have me payin rent (i'm a bad kid what can u say).... so plz don't lecture me

(btw i'm only 15 not 20+ like the person who closed my last fourm)
I closed your last thread. I stated the truth. Greg pays for every post. Also I am not 20+ I am 16 im on your level. Please dont assume anything. I also added a :D and a ;) to the end of my post to hint to you that it was all in fun. But i dosnt seem you want to follow my advice. So i will warn you for spamming up the boards. I will also close this like you say has happened to many of your others.
WARNING
CLOSED

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. . . and if you fail to listen to moderator advice in the future, I will deal with you ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom