More FX

Best answers
ESF is a great mod and i had a lot of fun with it but:

1. it gets boring over time but i just need to wait for the patch ( more things)
2. the mod needs more FX in the blows and stuff. If you shot a fully changed Kamehameha on someone the only thing that will happen is a round bang but whene you watch the series there's dust flying on and craters being made and that stuff.

i'm one is the people who whants this mod to be like the series but the attacks are just to damn plane and not a spectacler explosion.

-=Edit=- I just realized that more FX would lag low end Computers but hè not my prob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And u cant even do craters with the HL engine, so forget that idea!!

Best answers
MAN! too bad this mod isnt for Red Faction that would rock we could still have most of the same stuff but better would the the Goe Mod engine man than we can call craters!!! also I think that the explosions they have are the best that can be done with the HL engine anyway....

Best answers
u can still have a LIL crater-style making... any1 (prolly every1) play CS? u guys kno cs_office? well, there is a lil place where u can break a hole in the wall... they COULD make a FULL map for ESF outta that stuff :D

Best answers
they started making a DBZ mod for RF but never finished to bad it would own with the geo-mod engine =(

Best answers
Originally posted by NITREX_GT
u can still have a LIL crater-style making... any1 (prolly every1) play CS? u guys kno cs_office? well, there is a lil place where u can break a hole in the wall... they COULD make a FULL map for ESF outta that stuff :D
That would cause terrable r_speeds.

Best answers
Yea, have mercy for us guys with crap-tastic computers! I swear... The ancient Egyptians did a horrible job assembling my computer... ^^;;; Just joking...

Anywho, more varied explosions would be nice for a later version. Those Ki blobs area alright sometimes when they 'Nuke' (I.e. expand but don't implode, I think that needs to be fixed as well... Or at least make it so the sprite flushes itself after so long. Tends to cause CPU lag... In theory) but hey, I'm all for eaither or... so many things that need to be done still to ESF. ^^

A little thing like Ki blobs won't deter people because of the monotomy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NITREX_GT
even on non crap computers having a fair bitta that and ya frame rate gets kicked in the nuts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they made this crater thing, all the mountains on every server will be gone with all the ppl flying around in melee attacks a tiny generic beams those big attacks would make a BIG hole that will destroy so much of the map

Best answers
Everything in the map would be destroyed in no time if the mountains and stuff didn't regenerate. The weak and old FX from the Half-Life Engine is one of the major downpoints to this and ANY other mods, VAVLe should redo the entire engine and update it and release it as a huge patch for HL, LOL! Maybe when CS: Condition Zero comes out, the ESF team can convert it to the newer engine since HL2 is supposed to come out on consoles only... ;(

Best answers
Wots this bout HL2?
if valve redo the whole engine wouldn't that mean a new game or something u would probaly av 2 buy it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this engine is at least 4-5 years old. Yes its true. This is a Really old engine. And still lives. THe most modded game EVER!

Best answers
Eh, only way you could possibly get craters is making a DBZ mod for the Red Faction Engine. The engine is great the game is just terrible. So ya, feel free to make one and I will play :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom