Trunk's sword

Best answers
I think in the next release trunks sword should be able to do other tings than just cut and kill. I know this isnt following a DBZ story line, but I think the sword can cut disks up. Personally I think that would be a neat thing to implement becuase of trunk;s lack of moves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks sword will be in the next verson 1.1, or 2.. i dunno.. dont care

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah says in the beta 1.1 outline that trunks sword will be in that release

Best answers
It would be neat for him to use his sword but it still doesnt change the fact is isnt a very good character for most people.

Best answers
I know he is not that good but i am still playing with him and he isn't that bad :p he just needs to get some more attacks.

And when in the futere the other transformations come out he will be a good one :)

Best answers
he can be good
its just the way you play with him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ya gotta make the most of burning attacks blinding effect

Best answers
I think he should be able the like charge up and throw the sword. It should be a finishing move tho like u cant use it unless it is a known fact if you can kill him. Then you could slice the guy in half. None the less. Trunks can be a very good Fighter but hes weak.

Best answers
trunks sword would be cool, and tepus you play ragnarok? i used to play it but not since it shut down, is it pay to play now? i cant download it either none of the download sites work.

JeS

Best answers
hehe i personally use trunks all the time fo rthe fact of his quick ability to become ssj right away......i dont mean to brag in anyway possible, but i do rather well with trunks usually scoring way more kills than deaths hehe :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throw the sword? Reminds me of Jedi Knight2 :rolleyes:

Cutting discs in half.. that's kinda cool, while it would be an extremely limited feature.

Best answers
**** yea dude thats kinda where i got the idea.. I can never play jedi knight 2 online tho cant find the damn patch :\

Best answers
Yeah I know he is pretty good I am quite good with him but compared to vegeta and goku he sucks.
(I only use vegeta now I am trying to master him)

Best answers
Originally posted by JeS
hehe i personally use trunks all the time fo rthe fact of his quick ability to become ssj right away......i dont mean to brag in anyway possible, but i do rather well with trunks usually scoring way more kills than deaths hehe :)
well Trunks is good in that way but if you play like that you can pick Gohan to he transforms at the same level and he got some more and powerfull attacks. I don't wan't to say that Trunks sucks i think he is cool in the episodes but in the game he is weak.

Best answers
U just av to find wots good in each character really its the way u use the character...
Trunks can blind peeps then melee and can go ssj really quick and has finishing buster aswell as an ssj which is good for finishing off someone whos down on a melee strike i use trunks quite alot now i just pressed random really and found he was good for me

Best answers
I use Krillin more he has got a lot of good attacks i mean first solor flash and then a distrocto disk or an other attack.
I think he is one of the best players in the game till now.
But u are right it is just the way u use the charackters.
If u are better with trunks then he is a good player 2 and that is for every charackter.
When I think at this I would say there are no better charackters in the game.
They are all strong and weak it is just the way you play/use them.

Best answers
I think that trunks is the best and i like how his transformation level is low(even though he doesnt have the best of beams). Ive heard that he will have a sword attack in the next beta. I think that would be awesome but i just hope they dont make him too good because then every1 would be him.

BTW, where is it that says whats coming out in the next beta? I cant find it...errrr.:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom