Finger Laser

Best answers
is it just me or is frieza's finger lazer just way too powerfull? Ive noticed some people just will spam with it and it kinda kicks my ass? any suggestions, tatics, comments, *****es?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's what we call "Incredibly innaccurate and not very powerful"

Best answers
I loke friezer but I hate to play him in the internet because:
I use disk they say "unfair !"
Then I say finger blast they say "unfair !"

That sucks

Scruffie

S
It's not blockable, is it?

There should be like an automatic teleport or something if you are more powerful than it, cus you can't just throw it away.

Best answers
Hmmm... kinda like Pic's Eyelazer attack... I do agree that there should be a way to counter it... But I like it so much for people who just sit around blockng! -_-

I can't really see any way around this problem unless you make 'em blockable. Of course I could be wrong...

An Idea I just got... Maybe make the attacks do half damage when you are'nt blocking? Heh, somewhat bias'd, but work with me here!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza should also have that ball attack that thing he uses to bounce goku around on the landscapes of namek.It would be real ****ing cool.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Freeza should also have that ball attack that thing he uses to bounce goku around on the landscapes of namek.It would be real ****ing cool.
omfg
this is the best suggestion I heard all day

this is a atack we miss from frieza and it maybe could be adapted 2 esf in some strange way

but this is worth looking into really like the idea....

Best answers
Do you have a pic I don't know what you mean.

Freeza should have the attack where he firing like a machine gun out of his finger.
I mean this one he used to make Piccolo deadlike.
Manga/book: 26 page: 29-33

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He only fired one shot to knock out piccolo, wut choo talkin about wuyillis?

That soccer ball attack thingy would be very cool if it got in.

I don't see the finger laser as something highly exploited; I don't meet a lot of people who play as freeza, and I don't really have many problems with the laser when I DO meet them.

Best answers
maybe you just shouldent be able to fire hif finger lazer rapidly and have no secondairy attack.. so it fires 1 shot every 1.5 secs?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMHO, if you're having a lot of trouble dodging any non melee attack in the game (unless you're standing still) ya need to play more. I don't think I've ever actually been hit by any disc. It moves way too slowly. v As for finger laser, just keep off the ground so the secondary fire actually has to hit you directly.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Why can no one spell my name ? And by the way Ren is the first name.

If you got the manga 26 look on page 29-33 !

I think everyone knows BFP. He also got the attack that I mean in BFP. In BFP it sounds like a machine gun.

Best answers
sounds like a form of anal cream.. hehehe only joking needed to type something funny

Best answers
i like the soccer ball attack idea

and i believe frieza should have a good beam weapons

remeber ssj vs frieza (last form before machine), they were the same powerlevel and frieza was psings gokus kamehamaha, frieza has no good psing attack, which , pi** me off

Best answers
Hehe funny idea, because Frieza doesn't have that many good moves, way not have a special attack where he calls the Ginyu Force to attack the person. It could based on different thing where they all hit him in Melee doing the damage of a powerful beam or what ever you guys can think of.

Just an idea i had about 2 minutes ago, throught i'll tell you guys before i forgot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's uh.. not gonna happen :rolleyes:

Ren I know your name. I merely combined it with the name "willis", cuz i said "wut choo talkin about" , it's a line from a show called "Welcome Back Carter", but what am I rambling about, I didn't think you'd get it anyway :D sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom