Stratiy Talk

Best answers
ok i just wanna know some of the best stratigy to use i have teleport in mind but its not in the best of places controls wise and i have no were to put it. Could ppl just post there stratigies and there keyboard config?

Best answers
Well most people come up with there own most of the time and it is what is good about the game. Like me and most others here im sure we have all came up with our own strat makes you feel that much better when you beat everyone in the server with your own idea. So what i think for you to do is make your own server eather get the bots or dont and just try stuff out till you think you have a winner. hope i helped

Best answers
every one is diffrent the ways they set u there controls, me and my friend set up are controls so diffretn we dont even play esf whe he comes over cuz its a pain in teh ass to change tham all, i have a uniqu way of setting up my controls and evry one tells me that but oit works for me, u need to find waht works for u, i use "r" for telaport.. i just kept the default on that 1, and a 4 button scroll mouse really helps i have power up, fly, turbo, and primary and secondairy atack and i can switch attakcs all from my mouse,, kinda hard to get used to but i have mastered it and i own =) (not really)

Best answers
naw...i gots a five button scroll mouse so i gots power up, primary, secondary, thinking bout putting tele, and turbo al on my mouse...so now only fly and move is on my keyboard. And the other stuff too but i find that everyone has there own idea from the start, but then a few weeks into the game, most the stuff ppl come up with is just common sense. and how do you get the bots to work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom