Additional Ascendings?

Best answers
Do we know if in future ESF releases, will there be MORE Ascendings and Transformations for characters? Like SSJ2, or Perfect Cell, etc... Just wonderin o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give the team some credit, of course there will be more transformations in future patches!

Best answers
I give em ALL the credit... :p

But thats all I wanted to hear! (Wants to be Perfect Cell.....) :devil:

Best answers
nice how the same topic pops up 50000000 times....read the forums or hell do some searching maybe youll realize that a majority of your questions have already been answerd

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta realize, Rekoil, that telling them that they should have read something beforehand won't stop any noobs from posting one of the many topics, like this one, which have been posted about a bajillion times. All you can do is be nice and answer their question.

Best answers
maybe we should have a sticky were it says look around for your answers before u post a question...

Best answers
First off, I maybe a newb to the forums, but not a noob to anything else... Second, I read all the Sticky's and nothing of this was up there, so I figured I would ask. Frankly Im to lazy to search :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
You gotta realize, Rekoil, that telling them that they should have read something beforehand won't stop any noobs from posting one of the many topics, like this one, which have been posted about a bajillion times. All you can do is be nice and answer their question.
yeah im sickof all these damn n00b's actin like mod wannabe's deverz made a sticky bout it somewhere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL. Ironic that the people who talk about "stupid noobs not reading teh stickies" don't read the stickies that tell them to stop telling people to read the stickies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom