i think a story mode may work

Best answers
who else thinks that a single playyer game on this would be good it could work well of course that is whether you think of it logically, if there was a story mode where would it start and where would it end.
The most common is saiyan saga with raditz but then there would be very limited moves so this may put people off i was just wondering on other peoples views on this matter i think some sort of story mode would be better than just making a little lan game and playing it with bots which are ok i just wish if there was a way to make them an actual challenge anyway please give me a response i.e your ideas views and also if the androids were put into the game what kind of signature moves they would have Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it would be awesome if somehow a story mode was created utilizing this game's fighting system. Why, if a PC game was made with a nice story mode, using this combat system and stuff, and given online capabilities, it'd be the best freaking DBZ game on any platform ever made.

But you know... they don't have the time to be making a single player mode. This is just a half-life mod. Too much coding and stuff or something. But man, I hope a company gets inspired to make a game like this someday, with a story mode and all. It'd be the damn best. This game captures the true feeling of DBZ more than any others...

Best answers
Theres a lotve talented ppl with alotta time in their hands perhaps hire a seperate team , they would work on it but esf would watch them and such. Only prob is a coder, hard to come by these days,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the time it would take to make it it wouldnt be worth it

Best answers
and i think if they did somthing like making the sj saga or somthing like in the serie then funi woud sue the team and shutdown us

Best answers
Some Weeks ago , i posted that some friends + myself could create the whole DBZ story , but some really important things are missing in the game data files ... creating a script in anyway isnt possible yet ... and many models , like radditz and so on are missing , so we just have to wait for a ne game data file , and maybe some models -_-

JeS

Best answers
the amount of time and work it would take to make a isngle player version with story wouldnt be worth it......besides if you have a ps 2 you can buy DBZ:Budokai which has a realy cool story mode with kick butt cut scenes, it's starts with saiyan saga and ends ith cell games, also 23 playable chars, including ssj 2 gohan (teen) :D i hae it and it's a greta game so maybe you could get ur story mode craving taken care of with that :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, a story mode would be absolutely incredible. But the time it would take to make such a thing, and problems which might arise with Funimation.....it just would probably not be worth it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they could release the story mode saga by saga. first the saiyan saga of course.

the map could be esf_island

it has a cut scene of radditz flying down to the front of the house. master roshi and the others come out the door to see radditz walking up the side of the beach.

goku walks up to radditz and the story insues. After they bicker Radditz grabs chibi gohan and runs to another island. Goku and Piccolo follow and the fight begins!

The story mode could be up to 3 or 4 players. Depending on the good guy count.

Best answers
how about if they made something similar to a story mode i mean anyone who plays this game already knows the background to every friggen saga and probaly movie`s so if you just had some short text passage and maybe two or three pics just to define each little stage so instead of as full blown story mode rather little stages it would save time but i honestly dont know that for sure because i dont know how to code or know how diffecult it is but if these stages just had the characters who where and you can even have set power levels this would make fighting raditz with the 700 odd power levels of goku and piccolo of course this would mean that the slightest gap in power would affect beams because as we know piccolos and gokus beams didnt really do much but when we look at the cell saga goku and vegeta both easily blow him into bits and the power then was only a little a bit less so maybe just missing raditz would be good idea but i think that maybe stages would work better i mean i understand if the makers of ESF would not have enough time for a whole story mode i dont want to piss any of them off cos they have done a great job, so would a stage like mode be possible.

ps i have played and completed dbz budokai and although it has some fancy cut scenes but it is way too short for my liking i would prefer esf anytime and i guess i wouldnt mind paying for it either if it were to go commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom