Block Struggling

Best answers
Will it be changed, cause i think it's pretty unbalanced.

Me and my cousin in a lan game
His pl: 26million w/ Turbo & SSJ ---> Goku
My pl: 28million w/ Turbo & SSJ ---> Vegeta
We where playing esf_cell_day

We where standing pretty close to eachother, and he had charged a Full Kamehameha, my ki bar was full, and when he fired at putted on block as soon as i could, we went in a block struggle, and his Kamehameha, was Pushing me back to the other side of the map.
I Kept on putting Ki in the Struggle, and he in his Kamehameha.
i still was like 2 centimeter from the bleu part of the struggle thingie on the right when i hit the other side of the map and got killed.

so with 2 million powerlevel more, i couldn't stop a Kamehameha, cause it blew up cause i got pushed to the wall, that was a real bummer, it's really hard to win a Block Struggle........

(excuse my bad english)

will it be changed in the beta patch yes or no?

Best answers
you'll probably find that the rate that the ki gets put into a struggle for every player is the same. so the reason you lost the struggle was simply, because your PLs were so high. Look at it like this:

EXAMPLE:
It takes 15 secs to get block struggle pushed to the other side of the map. This (EXAMPLE) equates to 10 million Ki points. So if your PLS are gonna be higher than the EXAMPLE 10 million ki points, you will never win the struggle unless he stops putting ki into his beam.

This is how I see it anyway. And this is why I say that the struggling system in the game as it is now is TOO BASIC. And I hope they are planning on changing it. Struggles should come down to some sort of skill on the PLAYER'S part. No on who has been playing the longest and got the most Ki. (And you can even see from the above case that even the person with the most Ki still doesn't win because a blocker is at disadvantage from the start [getting pushed back])

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They want the idea of a "power level" to have a PURPOSE other than "when you transform." Power struggles and block struggles are a part of that. If they turned into tapping contests or some crap (which is the only way I can think of right now) then all the guys that play metal gear sold will pwn ^_^

FULLY charged kamehameha's are hard to defeat, especially at a close PL like that.

Best answers
they r chageing it. Look at the beta 1.1 update thread it says "crushing damage" i guess that means a block can so against a wall and crush you b 4 it explodes. I hope this is correct and i havent missunderstood. :)

Best answers
there's been a few ideas thought up for new struggling systems, none of which use button tapping (cos lame arses will just cheat) but we haven't had any good feedback from the team about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom