The Very Worst Part About Beta 1!!!

Best answers
Why do I have to work 100 times more than others ........ TO BE WEAKER!!!

I know there is supposed to be some balance, but this is absurd ;/

JeS

Best answers
well the more you die is the more your pl will rise not withj killing it's really not that big of a deal........is it?

Best answers
Yes, it IS a big deal!!! Why should someone who DIES more and has NEGITIVE KILLS have a higher Powerlevel than some one who KILLS more and has DIED TWICE!!?

Best answers
yes........... this is..........well...........very wrong. and weird.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if this really is true all the time, i hope the esf team is planning to fix it.

Best answers
I hate it. I don't play as a SSJ because of it. A possible fix could be to make the server PL average off the BASE POWERLEVEL rather than the SSJ or powered up POWERLEVEL.

Best answers
Yeah, it does get annoying when i'm beating this guy easy, then he suddenly changes cause of the high pl he gets from it. Maybe if they change it, it will also stop the "type kill in console for PL" thing people are doing, I HATE THAT too.

Best answers
this will be fixed in the beta 1.1
when u die u dont gain pl at all i dont think

Best answers
You guyz make urself look like such *******s, The whole point in that is to make the game even. If the guy that got all the kills gained more pl the game would be uneven and stupid. This is to keep the game even between players that just join the server and people that have been in the server for a hour. I think its a great thing for everyone because it keeps the playing ability at its best instead of giving the good players a bigger advantage, it would make the game much to easy for the great players that do kill alot if they made it so ur pl goes up alot more if you kill players. It would just be boring. GG. Plus look at it this way, in any sport do you gain experience if you loose? In dbz the same thing if you get ur ass kicked u gain expereince points and therefore you get better. Its the same skill wise. If you take that out your ruining the eveness and giving the people with more skill just a easier way through this mod and it will make the mod boring after awhile of playing.

Best answers
You're an idiot. I said in my first post: "I know there is supposed to be some balance...". I know there is supposed to be balance but this is outragous. I should at least have the higher Powerlevel. I mean call me greedy, but when I'm the best in the server I want the best stats.

And sure you gain experience when you loose, but that should never overtake the experience you get when you win.

Best answers
true you proved ur point! :). I thought ya meant all together u shouldnt gain pl when u die.

Best answers
This was an interesting post if you read it top from bottom with no care in the world.... ;/

JeS

Best answers
it's really not that big of a deal..........i mean so what if he has a bit higher pl? it's to try and give a challenge. i mean ur freaking out over some points, when u know for a fact you could beat the person easily, so thats what esf is tryin to do is give the n00b a chance. i mean it's really nothing to freak out over, besides in esf does that much of a point difference really make a big deal? plus, it looks like he is in turbo mode but i cant really tell and i can tell ur not so maybe that was it......;/

Best answers
pl dosent matter mutch in game inless their ssj alrdy, its all about who transforms and when, pl difftrence dosent matter inless somone has a pl 3 or 4 times more than you.

Best answers
Actually PL does matter if your at a one million difference, trust me. By the way, he wasn't in turbo mode.

And that picture is acutally a mild example. It gets far worse as the PL grows...

(no the Bot in this picture is not in turbo mode either, it is charging a Final Flash)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.1= death no longer gives PL. End of teh story...

Best answers
Originally posted by SolidSnake
I hate it. I don't play as a SSJ because of it. A possible fix could be to make the server PL average off the BASE POWERLEVEL rather than the SSJ or powered up POWERLEVEL.
Well, it's a bit of a bug. I did that yesterday, pl gain/loss when dead is based on base pl now. In beta1.1 the pl gain/loss when dying CAN be disabled serverside.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think death should still give pl in 1.1 but less then now. :)

I also prefer non SSJ state. Better Ki pool, no big yellow flame (aura) on ya screen. :D

Yet... I do go SSJ if I wanna do BB or FF of course. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom