Somethings wrong here....help mgiht want to know

Best answers
The other day some guy i was fighting with melee i couldnt touch him....and everything wouldnmt hurt him so i swoop in on him i try to hit him but he jsut hits me!? so i thought what the!? hes name was :":p:":.....then i try it again and next thing u know it hes blocking and u cant see it and it takes alittle time to register a block or something like that then u cant block right when i hit u so i asked how are u doing that he said that he made this cheat for ESF personaly he had it all auto block god mode anti ban anti kick aimbot everything wallhack it all.....but still im more concerned about the ESF hack he wasnt an admin i was!.....its auto block auto kiblast fire when u knock someone down and he haad instant ssj or transformation (basicly a cheat that makes ur KI Power go about 100mil)......so i remind u that u get some sort of cheat guard or something so it will tell who is cheating.....o_O

ZuL

Best answers
Well, why didn't u kick him the instant he told u he used the cheat? ;/

EDIT: Anti-kick? Now that's disturbing :S I would have closed the server and joined a public one, everything is better than having to fight a super-cheater :\

Best answers
lol problem was that i didnt i wanted to know he didnt attack very much and he made a deal saying that if u attack him he attacks u and i dont know how to KICK!? lol
:\

Best answers
Originally posted by Zurui
auto block god mode anti ban anti kick aimbot everything wallhack it all.....but still im more concerned about the ESF hack he wasnt an admin i was!.....i
There is no way to get "anti-kick" and "anti-bans" and such without hacking into the server computer itself and minipulating the commands. There really isnt any way to prevent yourself from being kicked from a server with a prog that is on your side.

Best answers
Actually you cannot be kicked if you put "~" or "`" on the bigginin' of your name.

Best answers
some off us don't believe u so y don't u tell us the cheats then and we will analyse this and take it out

Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
some off us don't believe u so y don't u tell us the cheats then and we will analyse this and take it out
Whos "we"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno if i belive him or not, sounds like he was god, not just a cheater, theres no cheat on any game to keep yourself from being banned or kicked by the admin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God mode hack? Auto-Block? Auto -"ki blast when you knock someone down"? I think he was joking, cuz that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Best answers
He was just telling story's dude you can kick anybody in the server but if you dont even know how to kick this tread is really not so buyable cuz he was just joking get over it. Auto block = Block Spammer, Auto Ki Blast = Pressing 2 really fast and then just RMB when you hitt someone down DUUUUUUUUUUUH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom