which half life

Best answers
Hey everyone sorry to ask this kinda dumb questions but i dont know which half life i need to be able to play this game. Im getting it for christmas but i dont know which one. im supposed to be getting 5 half life games for $40 if you could tell me which ones it works with that would help a lot.
Thanks

Best answers
I know it works with just normall Halflife (Orange Box) It works with Counter Strike Retail (Yellowish/Greenish Box) And most likely DoD Retail if its on the market yet. Does anybody know if Blue shift works with ESF? They most likely all do but to be safe I'd get normall half life.

Best answers
Just get good ol` HL. Then dload the update, install ESF and your ready to game.

Best answers
Is that the one that has the guy on it and it just says Half life on it. Also i think that one is on ps2 correct? if so thanks for your help

Best answers
Yea, it's the orange one with the guy on it. It say's Half Life :D Thats the correct one!

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Gohan2
DUDE THANKS SO MUCH !!! YOU DONT KNOW how excited i am now!!! ty ty ty ty!!!
Hehe, gotta love X-mas. I'm getting a new computer game :D Battlefield 1942 it had a great multiplayer demo so I'm gonna spend some time on that. Good ole X-mas..!:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom