Bots Ho Ho Ho

Best answers
Hey How do u make the bots more difficult to play with? is their anything that can make them not dumberer and fight more like humans?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, for the time being they are only experimental. Harder bots are being worked on.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
rememebr the bots are still alpha thats why they are dumb because ur usin an alpha bot in beta

Mog

Best answers
you could try making waypoints.... it would make them more predictable but it would stop them being doing some of the retarded stuff they do... :rolleyes:
i fink some ppl have made some waypoints for some maps...

btw, anyone know what status the bots are at atm? i cant find much info on the forums... :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
rememebr the bots are still alpha thats why they are dumb because ur usin an alpha bot in beta
Weellll .. is that what bot alpha meana? i doubt that. the bot itself is in alpha stage. not that it was made for esf alpha. this of it as a seperate project.

Best answers
you cant make them more difficult now, but these are only alpha bots ya know... they are working on them so just wait.

Mog

Best answers
you can make it more difficult by making some waypoints.
if you have some decent waypoints the bots will attack you instead of running round the outside of the map.
(bah, doesnt anyone read my posts :cry: )

Best answers
I bet the new bot version will be released after the new ESF-beta is out!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i dont hink they are out...i think theyd rather be focusing on the subject of getting teh new version than to make bots

Best answers
the bots dont even work on mine, the game crashes when loading the level. any tips?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm plz read Blades Bot Thread, it tells you that the bots don't use waypoints... they move on their own.

Best answers
i think playin es with bots sux, and for beam testing or something else the current bots are good enough... :)

Best answers
I am new to this **** but the bots are stupid even if i put new waypoints in. they should hurry with new bots and the updates..:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom