Where's Piccolo's move.

Best answers
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Piccolo has an attack called "Destructive Wave". Not sure though. And what's the deal with Trunks the only good attack he has is the "Finishing Buster" the burning attack is extremely weak and the area effect is rather small. And Trunks has to go SSJ to use "Finishing Buster" looks to be like Trunks got the ****ty end of the stick. Wasn't his sword supposed to be useable in this version? And where are the other Z fighters, like Tien and Yamcha, and it would have been nice to have thrown in an Android like 16 cause he did turn good for a short time.

These are just a few questions. Don't even get all pissed off at me cause I'm curious. Its not like I'm not grateful for what the ESF has done just wondering if these things were or are being considered for the next update. And if they were considered for last update why weren't they implemented.

Best answers
hmm k, the whole trunks thing has been done to death (theres a bunch of threads about it), and the sword is being implimented in beta 1.1 (go search around the forums, theres a list of changes somewhere) and as for the rest of the characters, the esf team only has so much time so they do the characters they think are more important and obviously cell,trunks,goku etc. are more important then tien and yamcha. (granted I love Tien and wish he was in the game, the kikou-ha is a sweet move)
Hmm the piccolo thing is kinda interesting. I kinda think scatter shot should be more powerful (in the show it was a pretty powerful attack), in the game i cant seem to get many kills with it, anyone got any good strategies with it??. And what about the Geiketsuron (or however its spealt, its the one where he forms a ball at his chest and throws it), i think it should replace the masenko (piccolo already has a sweet beam attack, a ball attack would be kinda handy)

Scruffie

S
It sux how some powerful attacks are crappy and weak. I know Trunks has been done to death, but what's the deal with-

1) Burning Attack blinding people? What the hell? When he used it on Frieza I didn't hear him cry out "My eyes, my eyes! I can't see!"
2)Burning attack is weak as... as... weak stuff! On TV it is a devastating attack, easily as formidable as Kame or Galick Gun.
3)Finishing Buster only usable in SSJ? Sure, maybe he only used it in SSJ, but he only used Burning attack in SSJ as well. (prove me wrong, cus I ain't sure)

Bah! I'm off.

Best answers
i dunno, personally i didnt find trunks that bad myself, maybe a little boring to play with due to his lack of moves, but not a horrible character, personally i prefer him to krillin just cause i suck with krillin, but hey, maybe the sword will be enough to make trunks a good player, Maybe they could add a second burning attack (wouldnt even have to change the anim) and make it a ball in stead of a beam. That way he'd have an extra attack before he goes ssj.
But scattershot should definetly be more powerful, right now it seems just like a glorified ki blast. And when the renzoku comesa out in beta 1.1 its gonna make scatter shot kinda useless (why take all the time to shoot at the person then lock the balls onto them when your can just charge up a ki storm and let them have it right away? Maybe if it made a ki blob when it hit the person itd be more damaging and a little more interesting? i dunno. (if anyone has a good strategy with the scatter shot let me know)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf??? scattershot rules! shure its weak but as a finishing and starting move it rules!, my tactic is when they are swooping at your keep pressin right click as well and it create a barrage of blobs flying staight at them whitch cause about 40-60 damage then quickly melee them the ground and barrage them with em again, bingo! an easy kill :p, works every time as long as youve got fast reactions and a good clicking finger too :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
1) Burning Attack blinding people? What the hell? When he used it on Frieza I didn't hear him cry out "My eyes, my eyes! I can't see!"
It didn't blind them, yes, but in the show and i believe there was a movie. He used it as a decoy move. So therefore it would make alot of sense to blind them (as if they were destracted) so trunks can make a move.

Best answers
so do you hold both buttons down at once or alternatly click them?? I dunno, itd be kinda cool too if the balls stopped in the air (like they did in the show) and then you could send them towards the person (this would force a limit to how many balls would be allowed to be fired, but if your look at it, itd kinda be like a charge up move, except instead of charging up a beam your launching little balls of death). Itd be sweet to reinact what piccolo did to 17 (i think it was 17 anyways).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the other guy who thinks piccolo should get the Gekiretsudan (think that's what it's called) , the one he uses on cell, charges a big energy ball infront of his chest and throws it.

Best answers
I think Piccolo should get it... He needs a few moves... all this talk about Trunks being weak makes me wanna play as him and pwn people... /me clicks his esf shortcut and blasts away into esf world.

"So Long Suckers!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is disadvantaged. However, it isn't THAT hard to do well with him. I mean someone who plays as buu all the time wouldn't necessarily suck at trunks just because of the speed and attack reduction. This game is about melee, and as long as you have a strong mind for it, you can take down just about every server. It's just hard to do it with trunks. Well, probobly hardest with krillin.

I'm just saying... he has less room for doing well than the others, I guess. No massive nuclear attacks, no medium beams even; he has a blinding attack which helps you focus further on melee cause that's pretty much all you can do with him, yet considering he's the character that is forced to be the most focused on melee, he was made the slowest of all! So it's like they decided to make him weak in the only type of offensive platform he can perform. I really don't get it. And if they include USSJ, he'll be even SLOWER. So wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom