Are there going to be any model changes?

Best answers
Just wondering, they all look great, exept evil buu look like he just sucked down a truck load of crack, or are they all going to be given a third transformation?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not sure about the model changes from darktooth being in the new version (1.1) as well as transformations.

btw: evil buu is meant to look like hes annorexic if youve ever watched the show

Best answers
yea, buu model's are nearly perfect, just minor changes should be done. Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo, Cell, and Frieza need adjustments especially with the 2nd transformations... except krillin, his is ok :)

Best answers
the person that needs a change is GOHAN AND PICCOLO! they look so strange... if the team could add the weight training shoulder pads.... that would be perfection... ;/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The most importent model fixes must be cell stage 2 and Freiza stage 2.

I hope they will dissable the low energy change back on Freiza...

Best answers
of course there going to be, what do you think that in the future they make will be no new models? :]

Best answers
the models themselves arent actually the problem in most cases (gohan and piccolo being an acception to that rule, th models need alot of work).. its mainly down to skin and skin mapping of the models.... the worst models tend to have older skins and crapping mapping, take trunks for example...the skinmapping on th model is something wierd!

JeS

Best answers
teen gohan needs the mos work in both model and skin i believe him to be the worst model in the game.......as for piccolo i like the way he looks unless im just dumb or sumthin :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and when he transform he loses them.

the only model change needed is gohan (to adult gohan) so he can go mystic. cause if he aged like krillen for his last transformation i will probably puke.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be cool for piccolo's starting model to have cape and hat and loose it at teh transform, remember in the series how he always fights with it on til it looks like he is losing, then he drops it, and he comes back better than ever?(which is usually never enough because the bad guy transforms)that would even make a cool little trans graphic, piccolo just cooly dropping his cape and hat. And don't say it would be wierd if it would just disappear (you know the perfect transform) because piccolo has the uncanny power that i haven't seen any other mortal in the dragonballz series have, the ability to change clothes in the blink of an eye, even change other people's clothes. so that would be cool.

Best answers
Originally posted by Psychotic
Just wondering, they all look great, exept evil buu look like he just sucked down a truck load of crack, or are they all going to be given a third transformation?
i think evil buu is probably the best model in the game atm..

and if you guys havent seen on the beta1.1 update news, it says that adding adult gohan is optional. but i guess they will put him in because of the demand...

personally i think the gohan model in esf is good, but his hair is just a little wierd.. but well done anyways

JeS

Best answers
the arms are what really kill me about the gohan model.......but hey i can't do better so i should just shup :) i had an idea for piccolo well, actually got it off dbz budokai for ps 2 ..........but maybe his transform could when he Merges With Nail on Namek then thrid and final transform could be fuse with Kami just an idea they can make new skins and models according to each transform heh but just an idea :)

Best answers
the only model i hav a prob with is gohan. his hair just isnt right. i didnt know what it was til i played budokai, damn that hair model is freakin perfect. and...just wanted to point out something

goku NEVER goes ssj4 in dbz god freakin even spiffy websites with little tests get it wrong. and they call themselves fans...

Best answers
the worst model ive seen is freiza form 2
his tail is flat and needs to be longer
and his horns need to curve like a bulls
and the colur of his pants are dark black in the series while
in the beta they are a kinda grey
also his face looks streched

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom