pl droppige bug

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something weird happenend to me. when you have just started a game, knock your health to about 3 and watch it drop...i accedently left it like that while gettin something to eat and came back to a pl of not even a number! weird, try ito_o

Best answers
its not a bug it is suppose to do that,when ur health is below 10 then ur pl will start to drop.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a bug. When your PL goes below 10, it signifies that you're so weak/injured, you're actually losing power at a rapid rate.
EDIT: Argh, beaten to zeh post~!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know its supposed to drop, but until theres not even any numbers left, even in your health?

Scruffie

S
Well, when it goes beneath 100 it just isn't displayed anymore.

And you don't show up on the map... pretty cool, cus you can sneak up on a form two, hit him with a strong attack, and get a high Pl boost because you were so weak when you did it...

I don't know why yuor health isn't displayed anymore though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, gotta try that one out :p
oh my health woz a weird glitch, i had 2 bots with me and they both punched at me at exatly the same time in the corner of the level on esf_1on1 and i went out of the level then came back stuck partially in the wall with no health at all, i teleported out of it and wondered about a bit them i got killed by a generic beam, now that woz weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom