Transformations

Best answers
Since Goku will have 3 transformations, how will characters like vegeta match him. Will Vegeta be given his majin form as a Super Saiyan 3 equivilant or will he just have two transformations but have more attacks to make him equal with goku.

Best answers
vegeta go ssj ussj ssj2

probly

gohan may go

ssj ssj2 ssj2mystic

the team has probly worked it out

Best answers
Hehe thats a good question I think Big bang might have it correct though!

Best answers
So vegeta's USSJ will be like Goku's SSJ2. I was thinking that when vegeta went SSJ2 he would get "Final Ultimate Skill"(the suicide attack) and "death by dismemberment attack" or "Bakuhatsuha". He gains all them in SSJ2 and as far as I know Goku has no attacks unique to SSJ2.

Best answers
remeber they dont transform all at the same power

vegeta at ussj will transform before goku get to transform to ssj2

because ssj2 is faster the ussj and the same brute force, tyhe ussj needs to have the advantage

it will al be balanced like that

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu - majin buu, evil buu, super buu, kid buu

goku - ssj, ssj2, ssj3

gohan - ssj, ssj2, mystic

krillen - mystic

trunks - ssj, ussj

frieza - stage 2, stage 3, stage 4

vegeta - ssj, ussj, ssj2

piccolo - super namek

cell - stage 2, perfect, ultra perfect

more than likely these are the transformations. i could be wrong about piccolo though.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
buu - majin buu, evil buu, super buu, kid buu

goku - ssj, ssj2, ssj3

gohan - ssj, ssj2, mystic

krillen - mystic

trunks - ssj, ussj

frieza - stage 2, stage 3, stage 4

vegeta - ssj, ussj, ssj2

piccolo - super namek

cell - stage 2, perfect, ultra perfect

more than likely these are the transformations. i could be wrong about piccolo though.
What the hell is Ultra Perfect??? Did I miss something in the show?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means the cell after he was killed because of self destruct

his power increases a lot after that, like 1.75 as much.

It's not a transformation though

one other thing

vegeta never goes USSJ, he goes ASSJ, in the fight with Cell trunks ascends again to USSJ, the hair is more spikey and u have no pupils

grtz Naz

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought that vegeta would go ssj, majin, ssj2. but then there are those people that say that vegeta goes ssj2 when the majin power gives him a power boost.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang

krillen - mystic

Really fair for old Krillin!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo could be

Piccolo, Piccolo/Nail, Piccolo/Kami

Easy.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
i thought that vegeta would go ssj, majin, ssj2. but then there are those people that say that vegeta goes ssj2 when the majin power gives him a power boost.
Vegeta is in his SSJ2 form when babadi trys to take him over... So Majin should be the strongest by far...

Best answers
I don't think that Majin Vegeta was all that more powerful than normal Vegeta. Bcuz yea, he beat Goku but barely. Normally, he would lose to Goku, but by barely anything. Also, y is Goku stronger? In the Sayain Saga, Vegeta was stronger, then what happened? I think it would be SOOO much better if Vegeta was stronger.

Best answers
I unno...i think that if the Majin really helped as much as it did those two henchmen (it wasn't THAT good, but compared to what they used to be , the exponential growth of the Majin power was like 10000 times their old PL) that it would make Vegeta almost impossible to be defeated. I mean, Vegeta could probably have killed Buu if the Majin Power would have done to him what it did to those two.

Best answers
yer but the hench men were humans, its not like 1000 did that much

goku was still stronger

Best answers
I'm pretty sure Vegeta does go Ultra SSJ. Ultra SSJ is described as being a silly or worthless transformation, since it increases your bulk substantially and slows you down drastically to less than a SSJ speed.

Plus according to the manga and other sources Vegeta(in DBZ) hits these levels of Saijayin power: SSJ, USSJ, ASSJ(or SSJ2), and the Majinn upgrade.

He never hits SSJ3, but makes Bulma build him a machine to make him a SSJ4 so he can fuse with Goku in DBGT. Other than that, no other Vegetas :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure that Vegeta was an USSJ, I'm watching the Imperfect Cell saga right now where he does his transform, it's described as 'Beyond' Super Saijayin, not Ascendant Saijayin. Plus he's bleeding HUGE! That goes with the description of slow down, but massive power up for the Ultra(or Legendary), transformation.

Best answers
ASSJ is not SSJ2.
ASSJ is when trunks badly screwed up USSJ and became Huge but immensly slow. USSJ is when Vegeta became huge and he was still a little quicker than ASSJ but still not a sfast as SSJ. I pretty sure, that is what i heard from an old post.

[J]

Best answers
Id like to see ussj in the game. transform and beat the **** out of people with your huge guy

Best answers
It's confusing to say the least but I checked with my mangas and looked everywhere and it says that ASSJ is actually SSJ2. Goku says it himself when powering up to SSJ3 in front of Fat Buu. "This is an Ascendant Super Sayjin, or you could just call this Super Sayjin 2"

I'm looking at the episode right now, that's what it says.

Episode 230 : Super Sayjin 3???

Check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom