transforming

Best answers
I'm new to playing ESF and I want to know how to transform during play

Best answers
Once your CF bar is full press Z. To descend, if you're using someone who can descend, press X.

How do you fill your CF bar? It raises with your ki. Your ki raises by fighting, winning, losing, doesn't matter, just fighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually your ki stays exactly the same until you transform. Then it goes up some, but can never go up anymore (unless you have another transformation, but you won't have one until another version), and only goes down when you descend. Your CF bar goes up with your power level, your power level goes up by dying, fighting, blah blah blah.

Best answers
Yeah, by Ki I meant power level, but I won't edit it, so it doesn't look like you're rambling. :D

Best answers
Ok in the next version/beta you guys should include SSJ2 and if to make it better SSJ3 i am accualy makin gmy own mod (not DBZ related and i wnt announce it cause i get nagged at but we are addin some features that HL has never witnessed!

GO BROLLY! (broli)

Best answers
This has been asked so many times. I know this is the noob section and you can't flame. So I suggest the next version when you reach a high enough powerlevel it will say on the top in shiney letters what to press to transform.

Best answers
thats a stupid idea, having it how it is at the moment if just fine for most people, and if you want kind of transformation get dragonmodZ.

Best answers
huh i dont get it "if you want kind af transfo get dmz" esf has transfo'so_o

Best answers
You know if you have no idea what a button does or want to know what to press in order to do that move or whatever you could just look under controls and that should show you and if you dont like using that button you could always change it

Best answers
I figured it out for myself, by looking at the controls before I played. I think the manual is cool in shockwave, but i think computer n00bs may find that kinda confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom