Bring back Kao-Ken

Best answers
My favorite series has to be the saiyan saga for the kao-ken technique. Especially when Goku uses it "TIMES FOUR!!!" Goku's whole melee technique should be changed from the other Saiyans'. Lets make the aura around him red-tinted for one thing. Perhaps there can be different level of turbo/kao-ken! (i.e. times two, times four, etc.) The more you put into turbo the faster ki drains of course, then maybe life bar would start draining.

Best answers
thatd be kewl... but it would make Goku KING of Beams... he could just go "KAO-KEN TIMES 10!" and just own :/

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why stop at that? He should do like a kao/kaio/whatever Ken X 50 :)

Best answers
I wanna see a giant beam go flying across my screen and blow everyone to pieces. You could always limit the kaio-ken x whatever to certain powerlevels. Maybe ever mil pl you can go higher and higher. Then again the last thing i wanna see is a kaio-ken x100 cuz someone played all day..would be funny though. I just want giant beam to blow everyone away..gimmie.

Best answers
maybe if you use it too much, or too high a value he would just implode/explode. thats an idea ! that would definatly balance it..

Best answers
Think of it this way, Goku for the most part, uses Kaio Ken Technique almost 100% of the time during the freeza fight before he transforms, and you can't even see it until King Kai lets everyone know what he's doing.

Maybe Goku's Turbo can be considered the Kaio Ken, or maybe another turbo mode can be added for him, but the Ki cost and Life Drain should be significant to balance out the fact that Goku at KK x 20 is just about unstoppable unless Vegeta is at SSJ 2 or Ultra SSJ.

By the way, I'm not sure if Ultra SSJ should be added to the mod itself, this form of transformation makes you extremely bulky and slow moving, though powerful. It's like SSJ 1.5 really, without the speed benefit. I don't know how useful that will be with the SSJ 2 transforms in Beta 2.

Just my two bucks.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta and trunks should have ussj.

goku's kao-ken could be another melee move in it self. he could yell kao-ken and then you charge forward.

you would have to charge it of course. losing 10 hp and 20 % of your ki meter.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or it could replace solar flare, and when you use it, it drains ki twice as fast as turbo. and to charge it, it would have a bar at the bottom like anything else you charge. the higher the bar gets, the stronger kaio-ken he uses.

JeS

Best answers
well, it would make it rather unfair in future beta's because goku is the only one transform to ssj 3 so i mean if he has ssj 3 plus kaio ken, it woulda kinda unbalance the game.......i mean thats only if they plan to have ssj 3 goku

Best answers
i thought he could only use kaio-ken in his normal state, not in his ssj state.

Best answers
kaioken becomes usless after he transforms and you cant use kaioken and ssj so there is no problem with that...

Best answers
Acually he did use Kaio-ken whlie in SSJ mode. He was fighting Pikkon in the Other-World tournemet and he said "SUPER KAIO-KEN!!!!" while SSJ.

Also, Kaio-ken would be awesome. It even looks badass!

Best answers
Originally posted by k3rb3r0s
i thought he could only use kaio-ken in his normal state, not in his ssj state.
i dont remember it saying he cant.....as far as i knew he just doesnt

Best answers
the thing about that red aruar when u moving it has that damn white trail.. eww.. i think kk would unbalance the game even more than it is. but i have an idead that i just though of and a few people i talked to said it was a really good idea.. ill post in a new thread tho since its not realted to this topic...

Best answers
all the better for me cause i go goku all the time :)

KAM... ME... HA.... ME.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
(take that punks :p )

Best answers
I say ditch the solar flare, i never use it, its just annoying. as far as balance goes: Goku gets this special ability, Vegita and trunks get USSJ, and we come up with some more balancing things for the other characters. you see?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaioken, while cool, it's not needed really. It would throw off the balance of the game which is already pretty decent (I can generally dish out ownage as almost anybody). And if you're a good player, solar flare can be damn useful. Block someone's melee, solar flare, they're blind, beat them into the ground.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I really think this will make the game rediculously unbalanced. It's just what Goku needs, stronger and more attacks! His Kamehamea is one of the most level-1 beams in the game. Furthermore he has the Spirit Bomb, wich is pretty unbalanced as it is. If this were to be implemented, then it should be if they die from using it they should get 10 deaths and lose 10 kills. ESF doesn't need more beams that rip the map asunder.

Best answers
kiao ken is not a beam, its a kind of transformation he uses before he can go ssj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom