Esf Beta 1.1?

Best answers
Originally posted by JeS
beware of flaming.............
im serious :D
Its not like ive been here everyday, I havent played like in a month or more/been to the forums ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
afew weeks or so
thank you, the "WHEN ITS DONE" response is stupid. Its not a answer. A few weeks or so may be a answer from a coder, someone who got the information, a good guess, etc. Im glad your smart :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
thank you, the "WHEN ITS DONE" response is stupid. Its not a answer. A few weeks or so may be a answer from a coder, someone who got the information, a good guess, etc. Im glad your smart :D
i also never new when the beta 1.1 is gonna come out
so the only response is the one above which i gave they said it with the beta and they say it with all other updates

Best answers
Originally posted by Kain
i also never new when the beta 1.1 is gonna come out
so the only response is the one above which i gave they said it with the beta and they say it with all other updates
;\ they may have But I definitly heard something about ESF Beta 1 a bit before it came out. So....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"When it's done" is always the correct response, Pommy. Any number of things can happen, thats why teams don't like setting release dates until they're 99.9% done. If the date they say comes and goes with no release, ppl get really pissed. Furthermore, it's rude to ask when it's out. The team is doing this for free. Just be content with what you have right now. 1.1 will be out when it's done.

-Karrde-

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
"When it's done" is always the correct response, Pommy. Any number of things can happen, thats why teams don't like setting release dates until they're 99.9% done. If the date they say comes and goes with no release, ppl get really pissed. Furthermore, it's rude to ask when it's out. The team is doing this for free. Just be content with what you have right now. 1.1 will be out when it's done.
It doesn't get much more right than this. :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CLOSED.

This thread should have never been made. You just got the beta... live with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom