disturbing..

Best answers
why was the game made so when somone is meeled into the ground that they roll head over heals?.. not dissing it but they never did this in the show... they slid and made a skid mark on the ground, i was watching my dbz tapes yesturday and mystic gohan whaled buu in to the groud with a kik and he slid across into the groud, maybe this can be fixed in the game, and have a sprite for teh skid mark? is it a sprite i dont know squat about coding and junk.. what do u guys think?

Best answers
sounds good to me, wouldnt be all that difficult would it? Yeah its a sprite like the blast marks.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kionda like the roll :p Makes it look like they really got pounded. It's more embarasing that way too ;P

-Karrde-

Best answers
just htink it would look better, im just trying to point out the things that will make the game the best it can be.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Gohan2
when i first saw it i thought it was funny
Hehe..yeah its kinda funny.

Vortex is right though it does make sense that they would slide.

Best answers
Maybe they were going for the recovering bit as you fly backwards hit the ground with your hands, then spring back up through a back flip?

Best answers
perhaps if something like sliding wher to be put in place thaey could do both

like depentent on the slope of the ground they hit and the directiong they were heading will depicte wether they rool around or slide in same diretiong

Best answers
i think the skid and sliding would be a good change... it would make things more dramatic :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom