Hitboxes

CCF

Best answers
Some of the hitboxes are too big is this a glitch?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not Really. I think its just something they-forgot.
The hitboxes are huge from the original sized models. Im not
sure if they intended for this to happen or if they did it so melee
could be easier (I can imagine trying to hit krillin if they fixed the hitboxes).
And if thats the case then they should make it a bit smaller.

Best answers
They are all massive and I think they are changing it for the next release :)

Best answers
i dun think its a unintentional thing... if some1 had tiny hitboxes and was FAR away, u could never hit em with a beam... also, it would make melee harder...

Best answers
ur not doing anything that way... bc ur body will be bigger... then the map will have to be made bigger, thus making the models seem small... and the SAME problem arrises, expcept, now u lose alot of FPS :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, hit boxes should be smaller.. i would like to hear a team member conferm if they will or not, cos its a joke now, u can block struggle when its no where near u, meele is way too easy, and stuff;/

Mystic-ROsHI

M
If by the hit boxes you mean *the target box* then i wouldnt say its too big, because it makes it easier to know where your opponent. If they made it smaller it would be harder to be more accurate because the bigger box kinda helps you with accuracy. o_o o_o o_o o_o a bit smaller wouldnt hurt.. but i really dont care.O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic-ROsHI
If by the hit boxes you mean *the target box* then i wouldnt say its too big, because it makes it easier to know where your opponent. If they made it smaller it would be harder to be more accurate because the bigger box kinda helps you with accuracy. o_o o_o o_o o_o a bit smaller wouldnt hurt.. but i really dont care.O_O
Hitboxes as in what the half life engine uses to appropriate whether or not an attack has hit a player. There is a box "drawn" around the player that the engine reads and if any attacks go within that box, it registers as a "hit"

Mystic-ROsHI

M
OoOooOoooOOoooooOOOOooO_O

i get it. Thx:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom