senzubeans

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will the senzubean problem also be solved in 1.1?

Best answers
sensu beans are going to be removed from esf, i was playing with mastasurf and i used a sensu bean he said not to use them seeing as how they are not going to be in the other betas/versoins thats why there are only sensu beans on one level.

Best answers
lol, sensu beans are tons of levels. I know lavapit and riverside for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah COAB has like 7 completely obvious sensu bean spots :p

Ah man. I know it can be kinda lame when people just horde all the sensu beans and never die, but they were really cool nonetheless. I mean you could throw them for crap's sake! That was awesome! I wish they were on all the maps so that people on tournament servers wouldn't have to kill themselves to regain HP for their next match. Just toss a bean. Bleh :cry:

Best answers
Speakin of the Senzu bean toss...

I mean seriously, you see the range of the throw?! If you want a rough Idea, throw a Dragon Ball... exact same power and trajectory. ¬_¬ I say the weakest person on the team (Power level wise, non accended) should get 3 senzu beans... That's my opinion.

Seems like the most logical Idea IMHO... And of course that would mean there should be a limit on how many Senzu beans there are cumulative on the map, so the weak guy can't just hand 'em out like they're free ice creme cones or whatever. ^^;;

Cause really, Senzu beans ARE a good idea, just not as they are now. (May as well just have health packs like on certain levels in DMZ (actually NOT for DMZ, but are used anyways)).

On a lesser note, I say throwing should be like you just melee'd the thing (Dragon Ball, Senzu bean), the way it is now is like trying to hit someone with a throwing knife on Desert Crisis from one end of the Nuclear bunker topside to the other, while the person is moving and such.

Mandetory summary:

Senzu beans for the 'weakest link' on the team.

Increased 'Throw' power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom