Idea for Cell

Best answers
I was lookin through cells moves and i realized that he doesnt have one unique move (i mean, i know he didnt in the show, but i think it kinda makes him a bland character to play as) so why not give him a move of a character that isnt in the game like Tien? Cell used Tien's Kikou-ha (the triangle hand thingy where they zoom in and use up their life energy to hit their enemy). Itd be a cool move to give him, the zoom oculd be done by actually showing cells hands on the screen in a triangle and have everything between his hands zoomed in, but everything else on the outside normal. I think itd be cool and it would add a little something extra to cell.

Scruffie

S
This is a good idea for the most part, but you have to remember Cell has a lot of moves already. You'd have to get rid of one.

Get rid of Frieza Disc, there problem solved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This should belong in suggestions forum.
But I dont think Cell should have Kokuko untill Tienshinhan is in
the mod. Unlike in DMZ :| I WANT TIEN

Best answers
UHHH 1 problem... Cell doesn't have a unique move because...
well... dont know if you know this but..... HE ONLY USES OTHER PEOPLES MOVES!
heh sry. just so tempted

Best answers
krillin pwns.. wy u showing him getting his arse wooped... grrr
cell is made up from diffrent parts of the z fighters, im disapointed that ther isnt going to be any additinal modles in the 1.1 release besides adult gohan... =(

Best answers
one brief suggestion is to buff up cell :D , he looks so wimpy, and perfect cell will be wicked, maybe consider chou kamehameha :) . Well the rest are right cell is everyone that is why he doesnt have anything unique

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell has plenty of moves, he just needs that perfect and ultra perfect transformation.

buu needs the kamehameha i think, he did use it against ssj3 goku.

Best answers
Or the suicide attack.

Cell gets alot bigger and fatter..about 30 sec. he blows him self up and every1 in the radius of the explosion gets killed...

Hows that? :rolleyes:

Best answers
tiens triangle attack would be pretty cool to see. but yea i wouldn't mind seeing cell without a disk.....would there be a way to do cell juniors?

lol maybe just like little bots that fly after someone and once they get em they explode or something (like gotenks ghost attack) b/c having them melee the person would be to hard wouldn't it?

Best answers
ESF- Stryker..... CAN YOU READ???????

sorry had to say it :p a mod that isn't reading the whole message, what's ESF coming 2

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell Jr.s would be possible (would be like the Babblers in NS). But I'm betting that'd probably be a perfect Cell only attack.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would be cool if there was Jr's.And when u make 1 ur health sinks by half.That'll solve the lag problem(I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom