Cs - Us Retail & Esf B.1?

Best answers
So can somebody tell me in English or in German please how to install and run ESF with the Retail it doesnt seam to work. I have WIN XP installed and CS 1.5 Updated, i have no Installing errors, but when i start the game it says that "icons/voice???" failed, so i download this an a link on this board and extract to the icons folder but it doesnt work?

plz help

and happy xmas @ all

Best answers
I think you got a bad .exe, try to get another one from a different location and then install ESF Beta 1 in your C:\Sierra\Counter-Strike folder :)

Best answers
i know how to get the dragon to appear, but do u get to make a wish or something with him. btw you guys did a really good job on CTDB and on the mod in general. i have no problems with it locking up. thanks for your help

hey my fault. i put this in the wront thread. i am such a n00b when it comes to forums but i have been playing your game since you first released it. You guys blow DMZ right out of the water. this was supposed to go under the thread "Capture the Dragon Balls mode is experimental. Play at your own risk." again this is my fault. thanks for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom