Exploit...

Best answers
I saw a guy named M.Piccolo on the ESForces.com west #3. It was a team game, and team damage was off. This guy was apparently on my team (green reticle), but he was killing me. When I confronted him about it, he said he was using some exploit to get on the spectator team but be in the game. Apparently he was killing people on both sides, but because of the green reticle, no one could target him with melee. As if that wasn't bad enough, he basically had the run of the places because he could kill anyone he wanted, and anyone who ran across him thought he was a teammate.

Best answers
I've played with him before, and yes it is possible to target him, both teams were fighting him.. so.. yeah. Note the red arrow above his head? yeah.

I let him know it was a bug, and he claimed it was an FFA team.

heh..

Best answers
Prozac, I was not looking for info on this exploit, I was reporting it, and that's part if what this forum is for. If I wanted smartass off-topic comments, I'd ask for them.

Htokilefa, I had no red arrow over his head. No green one, either, but I did get a green reticle when I moused over him. Since you can't target your teammates for a melee attack, I couldn't target him.

He knows it's a bug. I don't really think he needs to be told, seeing as he's purposely exploiting it. He told me so himself. But, it's beta, so people think they can use whatever bugs they find. It's a shame... He could be helping to fix it, but he'd rather ruin games for everyone else.

Best answers
Ouch.

I was able to target him, green reticle and all, maybe he found more bugs in the bug. :p

I stalked him pretty well though when i played him, always picking him out, just because what he was doing ;)

Best answers
He's fighting as a spectator,that's why sometimes it's red and sometimes its green,I know M.Piccolo, we kinda like friends, we play a lot together on the ESF Servers, he taught me how to do the spectator trick. I'm sure the ESF team already knows about this, it's been posted a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom