beta 2

Best answers
ive been hearing so much about beta 2 new models new maps txt so when are they going to realesh it

gukumastert over and out

Best answers
beta2 won't be out for a while and no one knows when it will come out, right now everyone is waiting for 1.1

Best answers
OmG! its a mewtwo gotta catch em all!!!!!!!!!!!! anywho... beta2 should be out in like a year cuase thats how long beta 1 took :D so you should hibernate like us Luky's!

Best answers
Originally posted by Luky
OmG! its a mewtwo gotta catch em all!!!!!!!!!!!! anywho... beta2 should be out in like a year cuase thats how long beta 1 took :D so you should hibernate like us Luky's!
i thik it wil take not so much time the basics are there and now they can go from there

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Cmon.. we just got beta1!!! i know its tempting to ask and *i have asked before* but we just have to wait. beat 1 is like.. what, a month and some weeks old? Just give it time. dont rush, think about how good they will make it, by having time to make it. !!!! <did i make sense?>:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Best answers
hopefullly there will be more dept to it, beta 1 is tight, but there is alot that needs fixing, i just noticed that damn gohan model :talk: , i wish they would release half life 2 out so everyone will have a better graphics engine to work with, maybe get some maps were you can knock down buildings and blow up mountains that would add more value to it, maybe some new characters,, Mr Satan would be awesome and funny as hell, and make the melee look like there trowing punches and kicks,

Best answers
I'm pretty sure Halflife 2 is still in development, sierra would never let such a huge seller die at 1.

But it wouldn't do much for this mod.. unless the devs wanted to redevelop the mod, and take another year or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom