Out w/ Krillin! In w/ Goten!

Best answers
I really think that Krillin should be replaced by Goten... I mean...Krillin is.......you know. Goten would be alot better. Krillin shouldnt even be classified as a Z Fighter anymore...the greatest thing he has done in a long time is grow some hair! :D Thats just my opinion though...

Best answers
Hehe, good point...but I really would like to see Goten in a DBZ mod...and if they did add him I would guess they would have to add Adult Gohan over young Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lil' SSJ Goten
I really think that Krillin should be replaced by Goten... I mean...Krillin is.......you know. Goten would be alot better. Krillin shouldnt even be classified as a Z Fighter anymore...the greatest thing he has done in a long time is grow some hair! :D Thats just my opinion though...
List atleast 3 moves Goten does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kamehameha,superkamehameha,super blast

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
List atleast 3 moves Goten does.
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
kamehameha,superkamehameha,super blast
List of people who can do those moves:
Goku,
Gohan,
even Roshi did a superkamehameha type thing in the DB series, the whole removal of his shirt and his chest flairing out like a cobra...

Krillen could probably do all those moves too...

Best answers
Woop dee doo.

You obviously don't need original attacks to be included, take Cell for example, nothing original, he was just a big part of the story, as is Goten.

Best answers
Goten is sweet... Get rid of young gohan put adult in which you are doing and then add goten he's cool!

Best answers
Now those were the responses I was looking for:D ... Goten is a great character, and its sad that no other mods (that I have found) have used him before. Heck...I would be satisfied with a decent skin...

Best answers
ok you say krillin shouldnt be considering a z fighter but what makes you think goten should be? the only time goten or little trunks ever fought was when they were gotenks, for 2 episodes, plus they are weak and small. and what transformation would he have besides ssj?

Best answers
Ah but Goten is stronger than Krillin! The point I was getting at was that lately in the DBZ series Krillin has been nothing but a cheerleader. Good point though- It only seems that Goten is weak because Buu was such a stronger character than all the past baddies that Krillin was able to lend a hand in...then he always passed out/ was KOed. :D Didnt Goten go SSJ2? I coulda sworn he had some trademark ssj2 electricity circling around him...if not a Chibi Trunks could run in from the side and the could fuse into Gotenks...then to SSJ3 gotenks...

Best answers
A) personally, i don't think Krillin should be in the game bcuz he in reality is just a chew toy for enemies to kick around and waste episode time. When is the last time after frieza fight (even then he didn't do much) that he did something good? He is too weak to even remotely stand a chance against normal Goku, nm SSJ and SSJ2 Goku. Goten could kick the crap out of him.

B) I don't think Goten would be a good addition unless they added chibi trunks too. Goten is a good fighter, but still didn't good much in the show other than Gotenks. I think that Goten should only be added if Trunks is. And for gotens transformations, he could be Normal>SSJ>gotenks>SSJ gotenks>Ssj3 gotenks
That would work, and then let those transformations go on ith trunks too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I figured out his moves.

Kamhameha

double palm blast

Double image-the one he does against trunks

Super gokansan

Best answers
Kind of forgetting the fact that he needs trunks to become gotenks...
plus can u become ssj3 without becoming ssj2 first? or something like the next step of power or bla bla?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When goten and trunks fused as ssj's they became an ssj 2.which then made them beable to go ssj 3

I know who they need pikkon.Plzz add pikkon.here are hes moves

Flaming tornado-That tornado he hit goku with

fire beam-the one goku dodged

Gansopicon-That wind that flew everybody almost out of the stadium

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom