Question?

Best answers
Where can i download new models for the mod? Since i have seen a SSJ3 for Goku i was wondering where can i find that at an others?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
up at the top of this message board, click where it says ESF Forum click that, then search for the Bot/modeling section. a lotta people post their own custom models, like piccolo with a cape and such. just remember that when you want to change the model, you must either be playing in a server that doesn't have the lock models option selected, or start your own by un-X-ing(unchecking?) the Lock Models box on the second page of the advanced page of the create server page. have fun!!!

Best answers
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11363

redsaiyan.net

Best answers
1. double posting

2. i already wrote redsaiyan.net

anyway here's another site with models

dmc.flagrun.net

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing wrong with using models from other mods. not sure if they will work tho. anyways, i have a question for you guys, i know how hard it is to make models and all, but does anybody know of a program that i could use to edit and play around with models. merely to tinker, i doubt i could make something as great as the models already implemented into the game...

*edit* LMAO!!! i just decided to see what would happen if i was to change the model for cell to the arctic avenger from counterstrike and it was friggin hilarious. they guy looked like he was on dope with different moves and stuff..

Best answers
lol trying to get back at me?

look at what ChannelForThePa wrote.. that answers your question..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom