• I have no thoughts, as i am a bot.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and you're a dumb newbie.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
I AM PISSED!

I downloaded esf beta 1 and i can't use melee attack. plus the damn thing crashes every time i get close to another player or when someone fires an attack at me. And where's the manual?

;( ;( ;(

Best answers
the manual - in the ESF folder, a file called ESF_Manual.swf, open it with your internet browser.

about crashing, are you playing in software mode? ESF has problems with software mode.

Why can't you use melee?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Left click once to swoop in on the enemy. Hold down right click as you swoop. When you reach the enemy, your character will perform an animation (a kick, a headbutt, etc etc). If the enemy is open to attack, he will get bashed away. If he is BLOCKING, he wont move at all, and might counterattack, sending you flying.

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
I can't melee at all and apparently i don't have the manual...maybe i downloaded a crappy installer.
i hate you, fileplanet!

QSD

Best answers
lol 100% thinks he's a n00b
crashing probs will be because of ur pc specs i think and where's the flash manual for esf anyway?
it really explains things clearly and well

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
such a horrible poll. my friend used to crash when he tried using the spirit bomb, that problem was solved by changing his video to OpenGL. the melee is not that hard to use, download the bots and practice against them for a bit. the guys who posted replies do know that they are talking about, so do what they suggest, it can help greatly.

Best answers
Yes, do not run in software mode, it doesn't work at all. Your processor can't handle doing 3d particle effects and modeling at the SAME time, it goes bonkers and tries to melt your floor.

Best answers
melee roxxxx....it's the best there is. Yeah...do run in opengl cuz software mode suxxx...and then melee should also work!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
load up ESF. on the main menu, click configuration. when that opens, click video. when that opens, click video modes. when that opens, towards the middle(maybe just alittle bit to the right) there is a black box with different screensizes. above the box are the titles software, opengl, and direct3d. click opengl, and for the screensize, i recommend using either 800X600 or 1024x768. there you go, hopes this helps.

Best answers
Originally posted by ]\/[ITCHELL
this means your computer is too damn slow:)
Yes, youre right, if your computer is realy slow than you cant do melee, and you can't turn into a ssj

Best answers
Hey! I have a slow computer (348 processor. -_-) and you CAN melee...

Of course, it seems ESF is programmed to hate me, because I almost NEVER get melee supiriority when both me and my opponet swoop at the same time. And on maps like City, Island and Riverside I usually have to counter. -_-

You CAN melee with a slow computer, it's just not very easy...

And I'm pretty sure you can go SSJ with a slow computer... You press a button. =P Not press d, a, s, w, q then click mouse 1 and mouse 2 like a maniac. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom