Fusion or not , goten must be in!

Best answers
Hejjj people!

Everyone is talking about fusions and whatever, fusions are cool but, how could we able to fuse? i heard somewhere on this forum that if you play for goten or trunks and you 'r fused , every player may play as Gotenks 2 min. , it would be really cool , But what i think is that the makers will not putt the fusion, why not? would you probely say, cause , the makers are working already really Hard!!! they dont have 4 arms!!!

So what i wanna say is, if you dont putt the fusion mode , will you please putt Goten in the game? He is really cool!! its my favourite character!! and i think many people would be happy to see Goten in the game!

I dont now if you'r going to listen to me, and if you listen to me, i dont now if you'll putt goten in the game, i hope and many people hope, so if you putt him in the game then is THIS MOD THE BEST MOD EVER ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!!! :D

Btw, is beta1.1 coming? or not?

Best answers
I think it is better to choose Gotenks in the biginning just like goku and the oters.

Best answers
hmm...yeah. this must be the best mod on planet earth, but u should see the mods on planet jupiter :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Sk8d0g
hmm...yeah. this must be the best mod on planet earth, but u should see the mods on planet jupiter :D
hehe , lol :D

Best answers
hey i have an idea :rolleyes:

if there were to be atleast 2 transformations for each characters later in this mod..

trunks would prolly have SSJ and USSJ

but what about goten? O_O

i were thinking that maybe goten should have gotenks(either SSJ gotenks or SSJ3 gotenks, not normal) but he should first transform a lot later then others like krillen currently does.

just an idea thru =) ~~ ohoh and the sequence could be a little fusion dance of goten and trunks?? :D

Best answers
sigh the fusion dance wont be in it only gotenks and goten only know kamehameha

Best answers
Ow, that post hurt my head. In any case, Goten would be a cool addition, but he doesn't know a whole lot of attacks. He's almost always in SSJ mode because he's used to it and his attacks aren't incredibly superior or anything.

He's the new comic relief along with chibi Trunks.

If he's in, he should have a lower level for transforming, I mean he's almost always a SSJ anyhow. Like maybe a base PL of 500,000 and the ability to transform at 750,000 or 1 mil. Perfect at 2.5 mil?

Makes sense to me.

Best answers
what kinda attacks will he have tho? only seen him use basic ki attacks and Kamehameha :/

Best answers
maybe the first to have choukamehameha? :)

and i didn't say there should be fusion in the mod!!!! i said the sequence could be somthin where trunks jumps in and the dance is made(10 secs..?)

i saw somewhere else that a transform sequence with krillin and a phonebox would be made.. should take about the same work to do... so it shouldnt be impossible aight?..

Best answers
hey i have an idea, lets put in Tien instead.;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh the fusion dance wont be in it only gotenks and goten only know kamehameha
People Who Know The Kamehameha:
Master Roshi
Goku
Krillin
Yamcha
Tien (DragonBall)
Gohan
Cell
Goten
Gotenks (I'm Not Sure Since I Don't Remember Him Ever Using It But He Should Since Goten Is Part Of Him)

Best answers
Problem with stuffing goten in is that he doesn't use enoof moves in the dbz series...
Like gohan said to goten "Your more of a super pedestrian then a super saiyin"

Best answers
Tien would actually be a good addition... his TriBeam attack is pretty good :D

Best answers
mr.satan > he didn't say that only goten and gotenks know the kamehameha..

he said that kamehameha is the only move that goten and gotenks know how to do..

which is btw, totally wrong..

Best answers
>_< if anyone wanted this charactor in they would have put him in in the first place

Best answers
Well they're adding Adult Gohan in the next patch so.......who knows? They will probably add more characters later on, or figure a way to do a character pack add on type deal.

Best answers
They could just give goten the basic attacks(Generic Beam,Ki Blast, and melee) and kamehameha and just give him really low transformation levels and then give Gotenks the Super Ghost thingy and the rings that squeeze the opponent.

Super Ghost - Make it just like Scatter shot only with a slow fire rate and higher damage

Rings - If they hit the opponent they stun them for a couple of seconds.

uhh Oh yeah he could scream like when he opened the gateway out of the Room of Spirit and Time (Hyperbolic Time Chamber)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom