Gallit Gun Underpowered?

Gallit gun underpowered?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
In the anime the gallit gun took on kamehameha...until it got kao....oke..something.... Shouldnt it be the same in ESF? The kamehameha creates a huge beam as soon as u start off...but not gallit...Is it underpowered??

Best answers
Remember that Goku was weaker than Vegeta in that saga and needed the kao-ken to beat him. So no it is not underpowered.

Best answers
it is kinda weak..

you have to melee more with vegeta to get SSJ then you have to with goku.. cuz he can kill with his kamehameha..

ain't really balanced then? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, it's balanced just fine. Remember, in the saiyan saga vegeta was like 3x stronger than goku without kaioken. Gallit gun in this game is good for finishing off downed opponents cause it charges fast and is relatively strong. Not really a big nuclear blast attack like kamehameha, but it's still useful.

and Dont-No, tons of characters don't have huge blasting attacks in their first form (frieza, trunks, piccolo, gohan). Doesn't make it unbalanced.

Best answers
I think gallet guns charge should be more faded so you can see where your aiming a little clearer perhaps, that might make it stand up a little better to Kamehameha

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
piccolo does...... sbc.....:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta needs no changes.He has the final flash.Nothing can beat it

Best answers
Originally posted by Sephiroth_Renzo
I think gallet guns charge should be more faded so you can see where your aiming a little clearer perhaps, that might make it stand up a little better to Kamehameha
If you can't see just press F4 to switch to first person.

Best answers
thats what I do! but always switching from 3rd person view to 1st person view sux...
I think too it should be a lil bit more faded!
you cant see where you are shootin.

Best answers
i don't think the gallit gun is really underpowered (even though i voted yes), but i do think it should be somewhat stronger. If you make it as strong as kamehameha it will be unbalanced cuz kame is the only attack goku has!!! (which i find to be stupid...but what can you do about it and there aren't other attacks for him) So maybe make galltigun somewhat stronger cuz its weak in general but then maybe give the kame an extra power like if you powerup a little bit more it gets exponnentially bigger or something!!

Best answers
The Garlic gun is fine the way it is, it's more realistic considering Vegeta only used it, what, once? It's his special beam attack, Goku's happens to be the Kamehameha wave, in the DB series, the Ultimate Dodon-Pa energy wave was always stronger than the kamehameha wave no matter what. It doesn't make the game unbalanced to have Goku's stronger, afterall it takes longer to charge.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think GG is just fine. But if it were to be made a bit stronger, and I don't want it to be as it might unbalance things a bit, here's how I'd try to balance things.

GG gets stronger...

SSJ Goku gets chou KWave (just bigger, a bit more powerful than it is as SSJ now).

Gohan's Kame is already absolutely devastating as SSJ already, so no changes there.

Trunks would need a stronger burning attack, and make it a ball attack so he can get the hell out of there.

Cell and Frieza would probably be ok as they are as Cell would get a stronger GG too, and he of course has KWave. Frieza, 2 words, death ball.

Picolo just needs a more pumped Masenko.

Buu's probably also just fine as is.

I think that about covers it.

-Karrde-

Mog

Best answers
didnt vegeta use big bang before he went ssj in the series?
i think vegeta should get that move he used on recoom in the namek saga, the move which looks a bit like pan's twin energy ball...

Best answers
Last night me and my friend did a little test. I had 414 mill, and he had 457 mill. I was playing Gohan, he Vegeta, and we did a Gallit Gun v. Kamehameha. My Kamehameha kicked his Gallit Gun's ass. I think it should be more powerful.

Best answers
that retarted, gohans kame is gained after he goes ssj (in the game) but vegeta always has gallit gun, it would be unbalanced as hell to have vegeta start with super moves and have the rest wait for there trans to get good moves

Best answers
I was there for Jackrabbits test. They tried a gallit gun first and it was easily pushed back by the Kamehameha even though Vegita had over 40 million more power. The Gallit Gun needs to be a bit more power.

Best answers
No

gallit gun is a strong move in the beginning, but when a higher pl is gained, the move looses its advantage, then its time for bba and ff, i feel its balanced enough

Best answers
I admit I haven't played this game all that much, but from what I have played, gallick (gallit or gallick?) gun seems perfectly fine. It doens't take as long to charge as kamehameha and Vegeta has it from the beginning. WIth attacks like big bang and final flash, Vegeta does not need a kame powered gallick, and kame has always been the "trademark" move of the dragonball series. Its power grows exponentially with the amount of time it is charged.

Best answers
the galic-ho (aka gallic gun) is very weak at the beginning and all througout, with a khh you can kill somebody pretty much as soon as u spawn with one full shot. with a gallic gun you do about 60 damage, theres a big difference, not to mention the blast radius for the khh is huge. so imo the gallic gun is underpowered :/ but not by much, it should be weaker than the khh but not by much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It charges pretty damn fast. I knock people down and fire my gallit gun the second it's ready; alway's gettsem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom