Little prob

Best answers
I'm sorry but I had to wait 7 hours to get ESF then I waited another half an hour for this ****ing slow machine to make a copy of it on CD to transfer it to my faster machine and when I wanted to paly it, it wouldnt work. There's no problem with the install that's for sure but I remeber that my half-life is form twighlight bacause I couldnt find it anywere else so I have to questions?

Will ESF work with any half-life (do u need a version upgrade?)?
Will ESF work if my half-life isn't original?

sorry but I couldnt find it in the faq and there isn't really an about (yet) but anyways thanks for the replies.

Best answers
It needs to be retail, with a valid(legal) cd-key, and it can be any version, Counter Strike, normal, etc

Just has to be a legal retail version. that's it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try telling him something RIGHT, it needs the newest hl verson, 1.1.1.0, or the newest CS retail

Best answers
Many thanks Tepus but WolfJaguar can also be right but I'm gonna try downloading the newest version first thanks again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2 Kakarot
Many thanks Tepus but WolfJaguar can also be right but I'm gonna try downloading the newest version first thanks again.
they are both right
you need hl + cdkey (buy it!) and you need the newest patch (1.1.1.0 - download)
it also works with cs retail (again you have to buy it) + the newest cs-patch

Best answers
Sorry I just noticed that, it was early in the morning for me when I posted originally. I think I meant to type it in but it never went from my mind to my fingers. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom