Melee idea (Yes yes another one)

Best answers
The method would still involve the swoop but when you go up to hit someone and they are blocking it would go into a struggle. Not really a struggle but both the characters would block and punch and kick really fast (like what always happens in the series) with the PS bar on the side. You put more ki into it blah blah and whoever wins then does that hit once make them fly back 10 milion feet thing. This might prevent block spamming

almostdeleted

A
It sounds good but I think it would get anoying to have a PS everytime you go to swoop. Whenever I swoop at someone they block it, then I teleport then I hit them in back. Its a good technique. Its a ok Idea, but I think this has been said before. One thumb up one down :yes: :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I almost wanna make a flame somewhere about how so many suggestions are just insignificant/unapplicable/pointless/already said and denounced/ignored by the team because it's just one guy yammering about how he'd rather have things, and that the probobility his lil idea will have the 1.) the major backing or 2.) the genius of concept and creation required for the suggestion to really get noticed and considered is next to frigginnnn zero. Mouthful.

It's a harsh, cruel ass world out there, but I guess it isn't my place to suppress the hopeless ideas of some people. Ahh I bet I already sound like a flaming jackass. But I had to get some crap off my chest -_-

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was going to be put in esf be4 budokai even was released...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom