All the information U need 2 know

Best answers
There is soooooooo much information that is going on in esforces. Can someone plz post info here or make their own post on how:
1) Install beta or alpha (whatever preference).
2) How to Play. (What server)
3) Hot to update your Half Life 2 make it work
My problem is that I can’t update my half life even online….(So I guess I need to buy it ;) , which I will) Another problem is that I get error installing the package of esforces new beta 1 project. It worked the first time---now it wont work at all.

O and how do u post an image onto the forum....i still dont get it....(off of the comp) can someone give me the code

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all. DO BUY THE GAME!!!! its not like its 50$ like UT2003!
second of all, if you did install the beta before, uninstall it completely by using the same program you downloaded to install it (esf100b.exe or something like that) and if you have a legal bought version of halflife, updating it can be done. just check out sites like halflifeplanet.com or something and search for 1.1.1.0. and last of all BUY THE GAME!!

and for posting the images in the forum, you cannot link off of your computer. you must upload it to a server. some servers won't allow you to link outside of their site, however, there is a trick around this with some, i'll leave it to somebody else to explain that since i really can't remember...

Best answers
Thanks man.......4 the update wuts the difference between a half life mod and a standalone hl: Cs retail

Best answers
Try not to double post, in answer to your question however, the Half Life : Counter Strike retail is a standalone product, and ESF can be installed to it, just make sure to install to the CS directory and not your HL directory.

HL retail is just that, the original HL. about 20 bucks or so.

*EDIT*

Counter Strike is a mod, based off of Half Life, the difference of a half life mod and Counter Strike is....well whatever the mod is about, say Natural Selection(sux) or ESF. Those are mods to Half Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom